Chapter thirty five

"Too late." Someone says and the Slytherin boy is pulled backward.

I look up to see that the person helping us is our friend Lucas, but this time he doesn't have his usual tired expression. Instead, he looks angry and focused, which is new especially the focused part. It's not like if he focuses or works hard in class so trust me this is a rare thing to see.

I quickly run over to Daisy who helped Tori stand up, it doesn't look like she's hurt just shocked instead.

"What do you want Lucas." The Slytherin boy says, he sounds annoyed.

"You're hurting my friends." Lucas says and pushes the Slytherin out of the way.

"Not hurting just teaching one of them not to talk back to me, the others where just in the way." The Slytherin says and the Ravenclaw just shakes his head.

"Oh shut up Sam." Lucas says as he walks over to us.

So that's the Slytherins name, Sam.

"Whatever let's go." The Ravenclaw says and the two of them leave.

"What happened?" Lucas asked sounding concerned.

"Well I and Maya just heard Tori's voice and ran to help her, but i don't know what happened before that. And thank you for helping us by the way." Daisy says.

"Yeah, we appreciate it." I say.

"You could probably have handled it yourself, but I just came by so I thought it might as well help you." Lucas says and I get a feeling he is a bit embarrassed, maybe he isn't used to being thanked.

"Well we still appreciate it, But Tori what happened?" Daisy asked and we all look at Tori who now looks much better.

"Well uh." Tori says slightly blushing. "They were talking badly about Daisy, and uh I couldn't just stand and listen so I defended her." She says and looks down. But Before any of us got to say anything Daisy hugs Tori and says. "Thank you for defending me."

Tori's blush grows bigger and I assume Daisys does as well even tho I can see her face right now.

"Oh it was nothing, but you're welcome." Tori says and they let go of each other.

As were walking out of the corridor and into the library to study, I can help to notice how Tori and Daisy are holding hands. I don't say anything and instead, act like I didn't even notice. I don't want to ruin the moment.

-

"I can't do this anymore, I give up." I say as I carefully slam my head on my homework. (You know what I mean) "History of magic is too hard my brain is literally hurting. Not just a headache! My brain is screaming for help."

"Okay okay we get it, you wanna stop. But let's just take a break maybe that will help so you bran will stop screaming." Daisy says and laughs.

"Yeah, I still have a lot to do so let's just take a break." Tori says and smiles.

It's just me Daisy and Tori right now, Lucas left some time ago. We all stand up from our seats to stretch our legs and I decide to just go for a walk around the library. I look for books to maybe read in my spare time when I come across a familiar place. The corner behind two bookshelves me and Virgil where hiding in long ago. That was the first time we held hands. Just thinking about it makes me smile.

"What are you looking-" Someone from behind says before they get interrupted.

"Ahhh." A small scream escapes my lips and I quickly cover my mouth since you know, I'm in a library. Not the best place to scream. I turn around to see Virgil standing behind me.

"You scared me." I say and give him a playful punch in his chest.

"Ouch." He says and takes his hands to his chest acting hurt, but then he smiles again. "So let me guess, you were looking at the hidden spot."

"Yeah, I kinda almost forgot it existed." I say.

"Honestly same here." Virgil says.

"You know, I'm really glad I meet you." I say and tuck carefully in his arm.

"Me too." He says and takes my hand.

"No, but like, I'm really glad I met you! You mean a lot to me and i- uh." I say and begin to stumble over my words. "I- well i- is it too early to..." I say and Virgil looks concerned.

"What up? Did something happen?" He asked clearly confused.

"Fuck it, I love you Virgil." I say and my signature blush creeps onto my face once again.

"Oh-" Virgil starts and he sounds like he's lost for words. Maybe I said it too early, maybe he doesn't like me back, what if I'm just-

"I love you too." He says calmly and bends down to kiss me. Our lips connect and my entire body fills with happiness. We break apart and my first instinct is just to hug him, so that's exactly what I do. Being in his arms is definitely in my top 10 of the best feelings in the world.

_

Words: 865

Hey, everyone, I hope your all doing great! Yay, I updated again hahaha. Sorry, it took so long it was hard to get back into writing again after the long break. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!

I love you all ad I hope you taking care of yourself! If your not I will personally come and find you and take care of you!

And remember BLACK LIVES MATTER!!!! EVEN WHEN THE TREND IS OVER!!!! WE WILL NEVER STOP FIGHTING! And if you don't support this then this book isn't for you!

And if any of you don't know how to help you can go and watch videos on youtube where you donate just by watching them! You can have them running in the background while you do other stuff. Thank you.