Chapter twenty eight

"Hey, what's up?" I ask as I and Virgil sit down with Tori, Daisy, and Lucas. They are sitting outside on a blanket that Daisy probably brought.

"Just relaxing," Tori says. "How about you two?"

"We agreed on just letting go of the whole rumor thing," I answer.

"I didn't see that coming," Lucas says in a teasing tone.

"Well it's time to try Mayans way of doing things, but I will be the end of them if they do anything again." He says as we make yourself comfortable beside each other.

"Are you guys are so adorable," Tori says and winks weirdly at me which makes me laugh. "Don't you agree with me, Daisy?"

"I do, they are so cute." Daisy replies and they keep going like that for a bit.

"Ugh, don't you ever get tired of that?" I say and hide my face in my hands with a smile.

"Never," Tori says and Lucas exhales out of his nose, I think that's the closest I have gotten to hear him laugh yet.

Our little group continues to sit outside talking and just enjoying the presence of each other. Well until we have to go back inside for dinner, the food at Hogwarts it too good to miss.

-

"Maya, can I talk to you privately ?" Daisy asks me quietly as we're sitting in the common room with some of the other Hufflepuff's.

"Yeah of course." I say. " let's go see if the dormitory is free."

She nods and we stand up to go check.

"Where are you guys going?" A Hufflepuff named Dylan asks.

"We just have some homework to do that we forgot," I reply maybe a bit too fast but he doesn't seem to care. We walk into the dormitory and sit down on Daisy's bed. I feel a bit nervous for some reason, but when I see her hands shaking I know it's much worse for her.

"I uh-" She starts but never gets any further. I take her hands trying to calm her down and give her a small smile.

"Take your time," I say.

She takes a big breath and says. "Ithinkimnotentirelystraightandimprettysureimalesbianbutimscaredbeacuseialsothinkiliketoriasmorethanafriendbutidontknowisshesgayandijusturgh." As soon as she says it I can hear and see that she holding her breath.

"I'm sorry but I didn't understand a word you just said," I say carefully.

"Oh, I'm just going to shorten it down for you. I uh- I'm not straight, I'm actually pretty sure I'm a lesbian." She says without looking me in the eyes.

"Oh, okay," I say processing everything. "That's okay you know, I'm not going to think of you any differently. Your still Daisy and who you attracted to doesn't change that." I say and she finally looks over at me again. "I'm just happy you trust me enough to tell me, now I can help you get a girlfriend," I say feeling happy just from the through.

"Thank you." She says looking very emotional and I let go of her hands to hug her tight. "I love you." She whispers.

"I love you too," I say.

"But Uhm, I'm not done. It's actually about the whole girlfriend thing." She says nervously.

"Do you already have one?" I ask excitedly.

"No, but I uh like someone, someone you know." She says and it's like a lightswitch clicks in my head.

"Oh sh-" I start but get cut off.

"I don't know what to do, what if she doesn't like me! What if she's straight!" Daisy says.

"Well not to be stereotypical but she has bright pink hair so I think there's a chance," I say and Daisy laughs nervously.

"You might be onto something." She says.

"You and Tori would be really cute together," I say and smile.

"But I don't want to ruin our friendship, if she doesn't like me back then she won't ever talk to me again," Daisy says.

"Hmm, we won't know that for sure," I say. "But maybe I can try and figure it out, I don't want to pressure her to anything, but maybe just mention LGBTQ casually and see how she reacts. Then if she is in the community she will at least know I'm supportive." I say and I notice Daisie's expression becoming a bit calmer.

"Okay, but be careful I don't want her to get hurt," Daisy says.

"Don't worry I don't want to hurt her, she's one of my best friends," I say and smile. Daisy returns my smile and we hug once again.

_

Words: 751

Hello wonderful people. I just got Grammarly today so I hope the grammar and spelling are a bit better than usual. Should I go back and check the story for mistakes now or when it finished? 

Also, this is a bit shorter than my other chapters but I just couldn't wait to upload it, but I hope that's okay.

Also to the people that ships Tori and Daisy.... Congrats you got me, it has been my plan for so long ahahah. I saw a comment just today about it as I was writing this chapter which was funny to me since I was literally just writing it.

Anyways take care of yourself and have a great day.