Chapter Thirty

"Okay, question one." I begin. "What is this?" I say and show her a small yellow bath duck.

Were sitting in the great hall doing the quiz ma and Daisy made for Tori.

"Its a bath duck, do you think I'm that stupid?" She asks and Daisy laughs.

"No no of course not were just starting off easy." Daisy says and Tori smiles.

"Question two, where is this iconic quote from?" I ask and point dramatically at Daisy.

"Look at all those chickens." Daisy says almost not being able to hold her laugh back seeing Tori's confused expression.

"What even, I don't know. Chickens?" She says and both me and Daisy laugh.

"It's from something called Vine, people were able to post short videos and some of them got really popular." I explain and Tori still looks a bit confused.

"Okay next." Tori says.

"Question three-" I begin but before I finish a younger Hufflepuff grabs our attention.

"What are you guys doing? Your so loud." She almost shouts. If I remember correctly her name is Anna since she's from Hufflepuff I see her quite a lot.

"Just a quiz thing." I say.

"Oh, can I join?" She almost shouts again.

"Anna, are you here?" Another Hufflepuff stumbles through the door almost tripping over the air.

"Oh, Emma there you are! I thought you forgot about me!" Anna says. "Sorry guys can't join you anyways, I have homework."

"Uh, okay." Daisy says slightly confused. We can hear the girls chatting and laughing so we just decide to continue.

"Okay so question three-" I begin once again.

"Hey guys, thought we would find you here." Virgil says as he and Lucas walk through the door.

"You gotta be kidding me." Tori says annoyed that we keep getting interrupted, but when Daisy starts to laughs Tori smiles as well.

"Hey." I say as Virgil hugs me from behind and puts his head on top of mine. I love the feeling of him holding me and just being in contact with him.

"What are you guys doing?" Lucas ask.

"A quiz about muggle things." Daisy says. "You guys are born into the magical world as well right?"

"Yeah." Both Lucas and Virgil says.

"Great you can join then!" I say feeling happy that we can all spend time together. Lucas sits down beside Tori and Virgil sits beside Lucas.

"Okay, I will try again, question three: What is this?" I ask and put a worm on a string on the table.

"Again... WHAT?" Tori says and stares at the worm.

"Why is the worm fluffy?" Virgil asks confused.

"It's cute okay." Daisy says and laughs.

"Explain the purpose of the worm please." Lucas says.

"Okay so like it's a kids toy but it has become really popular. I think there's some kind of worm on a string cult." I say and Tori just places her head on the table.

"What is wrong with muggles?" She says and we laugh.

"Question four, what is pride? Hint it's an event, but for what?" I ask and can in some way feel how nervous Daisy suddenly gets.