Chapter thirty one

"Oh my god is that a hickey!" Tori yells a bit too loudly.

"I- shhhhh Troriii." I say dragging out her name.

"Come here, let me see!" She says and grabs my wrist to make me sit down with her and Tori. She pushes my hair away from my neck, looks quickly, and lets my hair fall back.

"That's definitely a hickey!" She whispers yelled and Daisy laughs. "What where you and Virgil up to?" She asks and raises one eyebrow.

"Nothing more than what you can see on my neck." I say and push Toris shoulder lightly.

"Bummer." Tori says with a smile.

"So when is the wedding? We want to be bridesmaids." Daily says.

"Yes, we do!" Tori says excitedly.

"I'm not getting married, where did that even come from?" I say with a small laugh.

"Oh just wait, Daisy just predicted the future. I'm sure that you and Virgil will get married." Tori says.

"I doubt it." I say.

"Wait and see." Daisy says and squishes my face.

-

"I can't believe this year is almost over." I say as me, Daisy, Tori, Lucas, and Virgil are sitting outside enjoying a warm afternoon.

"Yeah, it has gone by so fast." Tori says with a kind of sad smile.

"I don't want this year to end." Daisy says.

"It's not like we don't have next year." Lucas says.

"I know but this year is just the best so far." I say.

"Wonder why you think that." Tori says with a smirk.

"Oh shut up." I say and she laughs.

"Well I agree, this year is amazing." Virgil says and I can't help but smile.

"Damn now I feel jealous, I want to be with someone as well." Tori says.

"Same." Daisy says and I know exactly what she's thinking about. I can't believe Virgil hasn't figured the rest of it out yet. Daisy smiles awkwardly at me and I smile back.

Time passes and suddenly Marcus walks by.

"Marcus!" I say when I spot him.

"Oh, hey." He says and starts walking our way.

"I haven't seen you for so long, I missed talking to you." I say.

"I missed you too." He says and tries to mess my hair up, but I stop him before he does. "Oh, you're the Virgil she told me about." He says when he looks over at Virgil.

"Uh yeah." Virgil says awkwardly.

"You better take care of her, I'm too lazy to do it all the time." He says and Tori and Daisy laugh.

"Hey, we do it too!" Tori says.

"Yeah sure." Marcus says and I can't help but laugh as well.

"I can take care of myself." I say with a fake pout.

"Are you sure about that?" Virgil says with a raised eyebrow.

"Shhh." I say and put my hand over his mouth. "I can definitely take care of my- ew did you just lick my hand?" I say and quickly remove my hand from Virgil's mouth.

"Maybe." He says and smiles at me.

-

"Maya... Hey, Maya wait up." Tori says as she runs after me.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't hear you, but what's up?" I ask and wait for her.

"We uh, we need to talk." She says in a serious tone.

_

Words: 548

Sorry this chapter is short I had a hard time writing it, but I hope you still enjoyed reading it. I know I didn't include any of you in this chapter but don't worry you will be included!

Thank you all for reading! I appreciate every one of you. Have a great day and take care.

(I just like the song ahahaha)