Chapter twenty one

"Shit i still don't know what to wear." I say as i'm looking through my closet trying to find something to wear for my date with Virgil.

"Let me help you then." Daisy says as she walks through the door to the girls dortoriom.

"That would be great, thank you." I say.

"Your welcome." Daisy says and we start going through my close together.

We end up with choosing a white top and denim shorts, A cute jacket in pastel colors and a small purple backpack.

"You look so cute, he's going to fall so hard for you today." Daisy says and smiles.

"Awe, i can only hope." I say and smile as well.

"Now come on, we don't want to be late." Daisy says.

"Your right." I say, and we leave the hufflepuff common room together.

-

"Ohhh, Maya you look great!" Tori says as we meet her in the courtyard.

"Thank you" I say all of a sudden feeling a bit embarrassed about dressing up. I tug slightly in my shorts not because im cold, im just nervous.

"Now, go find Virgil." Daisy says.

"Yeah he probably misses you," Tori says and begins pushing me away from them.

"I feel a bit bad for leaving you guys, are you sure it's okay.?" I ask.

"Yeah it's fine, now go." Tori says.

"Okay, okay i'm on my way." I say with a smile.

I walk around for a bit trying to find Virgil in the crowd of people, but instead of Virgil i find Lucas.

"Hey, what's up Maya?" He asks casually.

"Hey, have you seen Virgil?" I ask.

"He's looking for you as well." He says with a smile. I don't see Lucas smile often, but it's nice to see at least once in a while.

All of a sudden i feel two arms around me tugging my jacket over me.

"You need to cover up more, i don't want other guys to look at you too much." Virgil says from behind me.

"I don't think you have to worry too much about that, my stomach rolls are visible." I say blushing a bit.

"I don't care if you have stomach rolls, you're still too pretty for your own good." He says and places his head on top of mine.

"Get a room." Lucas says before walking away from us, Virgil just flips him off and i laugh.

"Okay, but seriously you look really pretty." He says and spins me around so im faceing him.

"Oh, uh thanks." I say still feeling nervous. "You look good as well." I say and smile at him. He's wearing black jeans, a dark blue sweatshirt and a chain necklace with a locker. He looks really soft and i kind of just want to hug him.

"Everyone gather around." The teachers says and begins to explain the rules and all the stuff we have already heard a million times before.

-

"So what should we do?" I ask as we arrive at hogsmeade.

"The three broomsticks?" Virgil asks casually.

"Sure, lets go." I say and Virgil holds out his hand. Our hand interwein and we start walking towards the three broomsticks. We walk through the door and find a place to sit down, we both get something to drink but Virgil insists on paying even tho im against it.

"So what are the plans for today?" I ask.

"I thought we could just hang out, walk around a bit you know." Virgil says.

"Sounds nice." I say and smile.

"Great." He says and smiles as well.

We drink our drinks while talking about whatever comes to mind, in which flirting is included. Virgil really knows how to make me smile, i guess that's one of the reasons i like him so much.

When we leave the three broomsticks our hands intertwined once again and we start walking to honeydukes. When we walk through the door the sweet fragrance of candy fills our noses. The store is already filled with students buying candy and sweets, Virgil tightens his grip on my hand to not lose me in the crowd.

"What's your favorite?" I ask as we walk around looking at sweets.

"Hmm i don't know, maybe fudge flies." He says and takes a pack of them drown from a shelf.

"I like the chocolate frogs." I say and grab one of them.

"For the cards or the chocolate?" He asks.

"Well i have two little brothers that like when i bring cards home to them, and i just really like the chocolate." I say and smile.

"Your so sweet." He says.

"Not really, but thanks."I say.

"Well if it counts as anything, i think your sweet." He says and smiles.

"When its you it counts as a lot." I say and smile as well.

The rest of the date went by pretty quickly, we went around to some different shops and we even passed by Tori and Daisy who made kissing noises as soon as the saw us. I flipped them off and could hear them laughing as usual.

"We have about an half an hour left, what should we do?" Virgil asks.

"Hmm i don't know, how about the shrieking shack? We have some history there you know." I say.

"Yeah, i remember that." He says and smiles.

"I'm not gonna lie, but i was crushing on you so hard last time we were there." I say and giggle.

"Oh well look where that got you." He says and squeezes my hand. "And if you told me about your feelings back then, i'm sure i would return them." He says with a smirk.

"And here we are." I say and look at the shrieking shack. "You could just tell me now."

"I will." He says to my suprise. "If you haven't guessed it yet with the kiss and everything, i like you more than just a little bit. Actually i like you as more than a friend to be accurate." He says and looks down at me.

"Oh, well i like you too Virgil. In the same way and everything." I say and fiddle with my jacket.

"You don't have to be so nervous, confidence looks good on you as well." He says and lifts my head up.

"Your too kind to me." I say.

"You have learned me a thing or two." He says.

"Is that a good thing?" I ask with a smile.

"Of course." He says.

"But Virgil where is all of this going? What are we?" I ask.

"Well if you will have me, i would love to be more than friends." He says with a smirk.

"I don't think i have wanted something this much for a long time, so of course." I say and blush.

"Is it official then? Are we together.?" He asks and he's suddenly a bit more nervous.

"Yeah, its feels weird but in a good way to say that i'm your girlfriend now." I say and feel butterflies in my stomach.

"You just got yourself a boyfriend." He says and his confidence immediately returns.

"I'm so lucky." I say and smile.

Without really thinking i hug Virgil, it just feels so natural to do it now. His arms embraces me as well, and we just stand there in the moment enjoying each other's presence.

_

Words: 1224

Thank you all for reading! This chapter took some time but my motivation was just not in the top. But i hope the chapter turned out okay.

And can i just say thank you all for the 1.7k reads! Thank you so much

Have a great day and remember to drink water.