Chapter twenty six

"Hey Kyle, what's going on here?" A familiar sharp female voice says.

I look over to where the voice is coming from, and so does Virgil and Kyle. And there she is, Samantha is standing in front of us with a blank expression.

"Virgil here thinks i made up some kind of rumor about him." Kyle says with a smirk.

"Will you guys ever just leave us alone?" Samantha asks and stands beside kyle.

"We got told that Kyle has something to do with the rumors." Virgil says.

"Oh just give up already, why does it even matter who started them?" Samantha says harshly.

"Because it fucking annoys me to have rumors spread about me and Maya." Virgil says.

"There's rumors about everyone, get over it." Kyle says and rolls his eyes. "And it's not like they are that bad."

"Yeah, i only said that she's with you for the money." Samantha says, and the second it leaves her mouth her expression is full of regret.

"Are you really that stupid." Virgil says and chuckles in disbelief. "Exposing yourself, i honestly thought you were smarter."

"Oh fuck off." Kyle says and pushes Virgil.

"Why are you even defending her?" Virgil asks calmly.

"She's my fucking girlfriend so i don't want you to criticize her!" Kyle says aggressively.

"Oh, how the turntables." Virgil says with a smirk. "Thats funny to me, cause you know that's pretty much what you guys are doing to us."

"It's not!" Samantha says.

"Kinda is tho." Virgil says.

"Whatever, lets go they don't deserve our time." Kyle says and grabs Samantha's hand. They leave without looking back at us, clearly annoyed.

"What just happened." I whisper feeling confused and Virgil chuckles.

"I guess we kinda won, i don't know what but it's nice to be right." Virgil says.

"Makes sense, but i'm gonna need some time to prosec what just happened." I say and look up at Virgil who nods in agreement.

-

"Holy s-" Tori starts

"She actually just confirmed that she did it!" Daisy says surprised, i just told them about everything that happened.

"Yeah, i was really surprised when she said it, i didn't see that coming." I say.

"So what now? Did you guys just need her to confirm it or?" Tori asks.

"Well yeah i think so, i'm fine with just knowing it was her. It gives me some kind of peace." I say.

"Your weird, i would want to murder her or something. Want me to do t for you?" Tori asks and laughs.

"I wouldn't want you to go to prison so thanks but no thanks." I say.

"How about Virgil?" Daisy asks.

"I don't know, i haven't talked to him since it happened." I say. "Not that it was long ago."

"I wonder what he thinks you should do now." Daisy says.

"Yeah, me too." I say with an unsure smile.

-

"We need to talk." Virgil and i say at the same time. (I have no idea if that's grammatically correct.)

"Looks like we agree." I say and giggle.

_

Hey guys sorry that this chapter is so short my mental health havent been the best for the time but i promise i will try and do better.

I also feel like this rumor thing im writing feels off and its not as good as the rest of the story. let me know what you know what you think :)

Also thank you all it means more than i could ever exspress with words (kinda ironic since im writing a book) that you guys are suporting me!