Chapter twenty five

"Hey Virgil, so the shirt i sleep in is getting washed and i don't feel like wearing my other one. So i was thinking i could maybe borrow a shirt?" Isay. "And keep it forever." I whisper that last part just loud enough for him to hear it.

"Sure." He just says and smiles. "I will bring you one."

"Really!" I say excited.

"Yeah, anything for my girl." He says and a small sirk appears on his face.

"Aweee, thank you." I say and smile.

"Your welcome."

-

A bit later in the day when my classes are over a piece of clothing lands on my head. I take it off confused for a second before i look up to see Virgil.

"oh, thank you." I say and smile. I look at the t-shirt, it's a very dark blue and the colar and the ends of the sleeves are a grey.

"Your welcome." He says and smiles. I fold the shirt and put in in my bag.

"So not to ruin the mood, but have you figured anything out about the rumors?" Virgil asks.

"No i haven't, it has all begin to die down you know. I kinda feel like maybe it's time to give up." I say carefully not knowing what he will think about this.

"Oh, but they have said so much stuff about us. I want some kind of way to end it." He says slightly tense.

"But do we really need revenge?" I ask and turn to him.

"I'm not just talking about revenge, more like showing them that we won't put up with it."

"I just don't know how we should do that." I say.

"We can figure that out." He says. "How about just straight up approach the person that we hear talking behind our backs. I know it isn't really your style so i haven't done it yet."

"Oh, that's sweet of you, but i guess we can do that. We don't really have other options do we." I say with a unsure smile.

"Okay, i won't go too hard." He says.

"Promise?" I ask.

"Promise." He says.

-

"Hey Maya." Marcus says as i'm walking down the corridor. My last class of the day just ended and im on my way to the hufflepuff common room.

"Hey." I say and slow my walking down a bit.

"You know people are talking behind you and Virgil's backs, right?" He says sounding concerned. "Do you need me to do something about it?"

"No no it's okay, and we know about it. Were working on it you know." I say.

"Okay, i trust you and all but tell me if you need help." He says.

"I will thank you." I say and smile.

"Okay." He says and smiles back at me.

-

"I heard that Maya-" A whisper from behind us begins.

"You heard what?" Virgil says and turns around in a hurry.

"Oh, i- what." A gryffindor girl about our age says and and takes a step back. Her friend is a gryffindor as well, she looks just as scared as her friend.

"What did you hear about Maya?" Virgil asks harshly.

"Hey, calm down." I say softly and place my hand oh his arm.

"Yeah sorry." He says and looks away.

"I'm sorry about this, but as you probably know the are going rumors around about us. Please stop spreading them it's hurtful." I say and feel a little squeeze when Virgil's hand connects with mine. "And i just want to ask if you know who started the rumors?" I ask calmly.

"Oh i uh, i don't know who started it." She says.

"Who told you then?" Virgil asks and his voice is still slightly harsh.

"A guy from my class, he's a gryffindor and his name is Kyle." The girl says.

"What does he look like?" I ask.

"He has light hair and uh, blue eyes i think." She says.

"Also he has one ear pierced." The girls friend says.

"Oh right." She says. "You only know that because you like him tho." The last part she whispers.

"Oh shut up." She says and blushes, i smile at the two of them and remember how Tori and Daisy tease me all the time.

"Okay thank you." I say and smile.

-

"Okay so we need to find a guy named Kyle with light hair, blue eyes and one of his ears are pierced." I say putting the new information we just got together. "Do you have any ideas about what we could do to find him?" I ask.

"Honestly, no not really." He says.

"I guess we should just keep an eye out." I say.

"Yeah i agree." Virgil says.

And just as he ends his sentence i spot a person on the stairs walking our way.

"Oh my- Virgil is that him?" I ask and point his way.

"Oh, what is the coincidence?" Virgil says. "Come on, i need to have a chat with this guy."

We walk towards the stairs he's walking down together with a ravenclaw guy.

"Hey you're Kyle right?" Virgil says and the guy gives him a glare.

"Yeah thats my name, why." He says sounding annoyed. "I have stuff to do."

"Yeah sure, we just need to have a talk with you." Virgil says.

"About what." He says harshly.

"The rumors you have been spreading." Virgil says.

"I didn't make up any rumors about you." He snaps.

"But you have been spreading them." Virgil says and raises his voice.

"Who told you that?" Kyle says.

"Doesn't matter. Who told you those rumors." Virgil asks.

"I'm not telling you unless you tell me who betrayed me!" He says and pushes Virgil.

"Hey calm down." I say nervously as i watch everything unfold.

"Shut up!" Kyle says.

"Don't fucking say that." Virgil says now being the one to snap.

"Hey Kyle, what's going on here?" A familiar sharp female voice says.

_

Words: 992

Ohhhhhhh who is it... yeah sorry this took some time to write i have kinda had a writer's block sorry.

Anyways i have a question, have anyone seen "a very potter musical" that starkid made and other of their musicals as well? If not i recommend them strongly!!!