Chapter two

Me and Daisy are sitting at the hufflepuff table eating breakfast with some of the new first years. "So what class are you guys taking first." Daisy asks giving them a warm smile.

"Something with charms." A little boy with blue eyes says. "Oh that's one of my favorites, i promise it's really fun if you just don't give up." Daisy says and the little boy smiles back at her. Daisy has always been good with kids, it's so cute.

My first class of the day is potions and i have it together with Daisy. We walk down the corridors together and right before going into the classroom we give each other a knowing look. We both suck at potions and if it goes anything like last year Snape won't be happy.

Daisy walks in first and i walk right behind her. Were the first people there apart from snape, and we go to sit down at a table. We get our stuff ready and people start walking in.

"So our first class is with the slytherins." Daisy whispers. "This is going to be interesting."

"Hey not all of them hates up." I wisper back.

"I know but still." She whispers.

"Yeah i know." I replie.

"Quiet class." Snape says. "Today we will be making a love potion, not one of the week ones that i know some of you make but a real one." He says "Turn to page 394 and get started, you will work in a group with who your sitting with.

Me and daisy smile at each other before opening out books and standing up to find the ingredients we need.

I walk over to a shelf where the rose thorns are, but they are pretty high up and im really short so i stand on my toes. Even tho i try my best i still have no luck in reaching them, maybe i should just climb the shelf... No that's stupid. But just as im about to give up a taller figure reached his hand up over me for two bags of rose thorns. I look up and meet the same green eyes that i did on the train, but this time instead of an intimidating look his eyes are soft and calm.

"Here you go." He says and hands me one of the bags.

"Uhh- I mean thank you." I say and give him a small awkward smile. He just looks at me and walks away. So he's a Slytherin huh, i guess i should have figured that out. Well no matter what that was really awkward but at least i have the rose thorns.

I walk back to the table and me and Daisy get the rest of the ingredients. Luckily i can reach the rest of them.

"What did the book say again?" Daisy asks standing with the keddle mixing something together.

"Peppermint first and then pearl dust." I say as i read the instructions in the book.

"Okay good cause then i did it right." She says.

"Well i really hope you did." I say and laugh.

"Can you begin to heat it up then i will Powder the moonstone." Daisy says giving me the keddle."

"Don't worry boss i got it." I say and she laughs.

As the potion is heating up look around to see how the others are doing and my eyes land on the boy with the green eyes. If i remember correctly his name is Virgil, and honestly he's kind of attractive, wait no i shouldn't think about that i barely know him. But then suddenly he looks up in my direction and i look away faster than sonic but i still think he saw me. I can feel a warm blush creep up on my face and i sneak a look more at him and he has luckily already looked away.

Class ends and surprisingly me and Daisy didn't fail, we actually did pretty good.

"Let's go meet up with Tori in the courtyard." I say and Daisy noods. We walk through the halls and up the moving stairs. It's nice with some fresh air after being underground.

"Hey Tori." Daisy says as we walk over to her.

"Hey girls what's up?" She asks.

"Nothing much, we just had potions and we didn't fail this time." I say with a smile.

"Good job!" She says giving us both a high five. "I just had History of magic and it was so boring." She says.

"Yeah it's not my favorite eiter." Daisy says.

"When does your quidditch training start again?" I ask just out of curiosity.

"Tomorrow after school, well that is when the tryouts are. But i really do miss being up in the air." She says smiling just thinking about it.

"Your going to be great just like every other year." Daisy says.

"Thanks daisy." Tori says and hugs her. "Anyways we have our next class together so let's go."

_

Words: 828

I actually did research on love potions for this ahaha.

Thank you for reading and i hope you enjoyed :)