Chapter nineteen

"Here you go." I say as i hand Virgil his scarf back.

"Thanks, and i can see you like the ring." He says with a smirk.

"Oh yeah, a lot actually." I say and my hands automatically start to fidget with the ring.

"You can keep it if you want, i doesn't fit my fingers anymore." He says softly.

"Oh really, thank you so much." i say and look down at the ring on my finger once again, to admire it. "Are you sure i can have it?" I ask looking up at him once again.

"Yeah, it's all yours." He says.

"Thanks." I say and smile.

"Alright kids, class is about to start." The teacher says. Right now were in our defence against dark arts class and i'm at the table right beside Virgils. Were sitting so we can still see each other but also our group and the teacher.

Today were learning about dementors, just the thought of them gives me the chills. The rest of the student have different reactions, some are just making fun of them and others look terrified. This is gonna be an interesting class.

I look over at Virgil who is to my suprise already looking at me, I quickly look away blushing. I take my chance and sneak a look more at him and he just smiles at me, i flip him off with my new ring on my finger and he chuckles.

-

"You didn't seem to enjoy class." Virgil says walking besides me out the classroom.

"Dementors aren't really my cup of tea, i'm more into spilling the tea." (im sorry) I say and Virgil gives me the most confused look i have ever seen. "Oh right you're now from the muggle world." I say and laugh.

"Muggles are weird." He says.

"Yeah i know, but hey be careful my parents are muggles you know." I say teasingly.

"I didn't mean it like that." He says.

"Yeah I know you didnt, i was just joking." I say and give him a reassuring smile. "Virgil look!" I say and run off to one of the windows.

"What now?" He asks confused as he walk over to me.

"The sun is shining again, and the leaves are returning to the trees again." I say excitedly and look up at Virgil who is smiling, but he's now looking out the window instead he's just looking at me.

"Come on." I say and grab his hand without thinking about it.

"Where are we going?" He asks as i drag him down the corridors.

"Outside of course." I say. "Now come on."

"Fine, i'm coming." He says and rolls his eyes without his smile disappearing.

-

A bunch of people are outside already enjoying the weather. I missed the sun so much, so feeling the warmth of the sunlight is one of the best feelings ever. I look up at the blue sky which is almost cloud free.

"I missed this weather so much." I say as i enjoy the sunlight.

"I can see that, but be careful you don't get sunburned." He says.

"Oh right, i almost forgot i'm a redhead for a second, damn and i just wanna enjoy the sun but, nope my skin gets toasted way too easily." I say and throw my arms over my head and groan. Virgil laughs and walks thorward me.

"Come on, we can go sit down under the tree over there." He says and points at a tree not too far away from where we are now.

"Good idea." I say and my hand automatically goes to grab his. He intertwined our fingers and we start walking thorward the tree.