Philosopher's stone| Ch. 2| A new world?

Start from the beginning

"This is Scabbers by the way. Pathetic isn't him?" Ron asked making Harry nod and I glare. "Just a little" Harry said making Ron nod. "Fred gave me a spell as to make him yellow. Want to see?" He asked making Harry nod. "Yea" he answered making Ron draw his wand.

"Has anyone seen a toad?" A familiar voice that I recognised said coming in our wagon. "A boy named Neville's lost one" She said looking at Ron perform his "Spell". I quickly used an illusion to make me invisible to whoever I was sensing behind the door. Because I knew who it was that was behind the door.

"Oh are you doing magic?" She asked looking at Ron. "Lets see then" She said making Ron nod. "Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow, Turn this stupid, fat rat yellow." He chanted, and once he did a small light enogulfed the box Scabbers was eating off of and smoke came out. Scabbers flinched as if it was in pain and left the box. Knowing exactly who the rat was I created an illusion making it seem like the rat was about to be put inside a cauldron filled with boiling water.

Soon the rat started squirming as if it's life depended on it. I released the spell and the rat stopped and looked around. "Are you sure that's a real spell?" Hermione asked doubting Ron's poem.

"Well it's not very good is it?" She asked sarcastically making Ron glance at Harry confused. "Of course I've only tried simple ones myself. But they've always worked for me" She stated as she walked passed me and sat in-front of Harry. "For example" She said pointing her wand at Harry's glasses. "Oculus Reparo" She said making the tape holding Harry's glasses together fly out of them and evaporate. What was left was Harry's very much fixed glasses.

She was about to say something when I interrupted. "My, I know it's been a few hours, but to forget me so soon" I said dispersing the Illusion I had on me. Hermione looked at me and practically jumped back in surprise. "Y/n? Since when have I been here" She asked making me shadow my eyes with my hand. "She ignored me, completely" I said faking sadness.

"Hmm, he's been here all along" Harry told Hermione who gasped. "I am. So sorry" She said making me laugh. "Ah, ah" I tried to breathe as I continued laughing. "What's so funny?" Hermione asked slightly angry. "Oh, no no. It's just that I was faking. It was a joke" I told her as her mouth widened. "A joke?" She asked making me nod. "Yes, yes I drank a small potion to make myself hard to notice" I said looking at her lying about my magic.

If she wasn't angry before now she was. "Why would you do such a thing!?" She asked me as I laughed more. "Because it was funny seeing your reaction" I answered making her narrow her eyes. "Anyways, introduce yourself" I told her making her snap out of her spacing out. "Right. My name is Hermione Granger" She introduced herself making Ron and Harry nod. "I'm Harry Potter" Harry introduced himself making her widen her eyes. "Yes and this is Ron Weasley" I told her, while also interrupting what she would say next.

"Pleasure" She said getting up and getting off the wagon. "You three better get into your robes. I expect we will be arriving soon" She said leaving us alone. I had robes on, they just weren't for Hogwarts, they had several draconic runic enchantments to them to make them sturdier and self cleaning. I also added some temporary strengthening spells to them. Nifty stuff actually, well too bad I have to change.

We were changing in the wagon, of course we had the door locked and the window covered with sheets so that they could not see us naked inside. Ron and Harry were done changing. The reason why we had to do this system where two go first then the last goes next is mostly because there was no space for all of us to stand and change at the same time, once they were done I had to change.

I took off both my robes and shirt leaving my upper body exposed. "Bloody Hell" Ron said from behind me making be turn to look at him. I looked at my chest and noticed the dozens of scars left by the training my mom made me go through. I remember all of them, some burn marks were from our magic practice, the cut scars are all from hand to hand training, and the other burn scars are all from dodge training to improve my reflexes.