Philosopher's stone| Ch. 1| Mothers

Start from the beginning

To create a dome beyond space and time. Yea, try to wrap your head around that one. I even tried to buy the skill in the shop, no success. I need to be at least 10 years old and level 10 to even enter the shop and gacha, Shame, I would love to gamble a little and test my luck against the Gacha, see my luck. 

---------------------------

Another Universe Third POV:

In another universe a child with dark silver hair left green eye and a right red eye, using white and blue robes and bow sneezed. "Hey, Y/n are you ok?" A child using the same clothing and weapon asked in concern for his cousin. 

"Yea Uryū. I just felt like someone was talking about lucky draws in Gachas" The other child answered much for his cousin's confusion. 

--------------------------------

This Universe Y/n's POV:

Not being able to go inside dungeons really stumped my growth. Getting [Observe] was easy enough though. All I had to do was look into a mirror with prana in my eyes. It didn't take long to understand that one of my bloodlines was about Merlin, the magus of flowers. I looked exactly like him, silver hair, violet eyes I looked like him if he was younger. 

Of course I never allowed my hair to get as long as his and made sure it was kept short. (A/n: "It's just Merlin's hair except instead of the hair continuing on the back it ends at the top part of the neck"). My appearance just made me and Silberne become closer, I looked like her in her human form(or at least I had the same hair color as her).

 I was currently meditating and feeling my elemental affinities. Apparently I have a good affinity with Lions, Dragons and Dogs for animals. Treasures, Space, Time, Dark, Light and Void for the unorthodox.  Fire, Eather, Earth, Water and Wind for natural.

I learnt through a very painful training session that I could infuse attributes to my [Prana Burst] to power it up or give it special effects. I've never tried with space, time or void due to a fear of doing something stupid like cutting space creating a black hole killing me and everyone in the planet. 

But I've tried with others. I discovered that I need to add an element along with an animal affinity to use it, or else the attack will not happen. If I do add an element an animal shaped beam will shoot out. Nothing much really at first glance that is. I added my darkness element to it and was able to create an illusion that it was a real dragon rather than a beam of darkness. It was fun making beasts like giant wolfs around the forrest be scared of a fake dragon. 

Again, I was meditating and increasing the power of my affinities, specifically my Space, time  ones along with eather. I really want to be able to create dungeons damn it!

'These two years may have been hell to experience, however it made both me and mom closer.' I thought. That's right I call her mom now. She's been a real mother figure to me, I've never had a real one before. I've never felt motherly love or gotten grounded mostly due to early parent death. But that doesn't matter because she is here, and that's all that matters to me. 

"Y/n." I heard mom call out from the house. I meditate far from home, because it interferes with my mana, the house is too small to keep it all and almost caught fire the last time I tried interacting with my affinities. I felt like a baddass, before mom told me that if she tried doing the same she could accidentally destroy Europe and Asia.

"It's time for dinner" She said making me leave my  meditation stance. I stretched a little as I walked towards my house. I started running however when I felt my instinct tell me something horrible would happen soon.