•••

"Sebastian where the fuck are we going?" I grumble out to Sebastian as he tugs my arm down the busy streets of Paris.

"We are going to make some memories, Miss Black," he smirks at me, lacing our fingers together as we continue our stroll. We suddenly break out from the crowds of Paris, and come to a park. I see a couple groups of kids with their families, laughing and joking around, playing games and having fun. I see some couples, young and old, walking hand in hand as they stare lovingly at each other. Sebastian leads me down to a quieter section of the park, a lake. I take a look around at the scene in front of us, peace. There are no other people here apart from us, as if we're in our own little bubble.

The lake is a clear blue colour, the sun shining down on it making the water glisten beautifully. It's odd that the weather is warm considering it's the Christmas holidays. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Sebastian take of his shirt and beginning to take of his jeans.

"Sebastian! What are you doing?" I ask him quickly as I glance around to see if anyone will see him. He only smirks in response the cheeky bastard.

"I told you, Lexi. We're making memories," he gives me a grin before running up to the lake and jumping in, making the water splash me slightly. I giggle at him as his head pops up from the surface, shaking his hair free of the water trickling down his gorgeous face.

"You are fucking crazy, Sebby!" I yelled out to him chuckling at him.

"Crazy for you, Lexi baby!" He shouts loudly, laughing at my astounded expression.

"That was the cringiest shit I have ever heard you say Sebastian!" I giggle at him, shaking my head in mock disappointment at his god awful line.

"Come and join me, Lexi! I know you want to!" He tries his very best to convince me to join him by giving me puppy dog eyes. Shit, I can't say no to that stupidly beautiful face.

With a sigh of defeat I take one more scope of the land I am currently standing on, and begin to take off my jean skirt. I look towards Sebastian only to see him grinning widely and pumping a fist in the air in victory. I giggle at his goofy actions, and proceed to take off my white blouse. I take a slow step towards the lake and look up at Sebastian, only to see his grin wiped off of his face, and a look of lust take over as he looks me up and down. A sudden wave of self consciousness takes over me so I jump into the lake. The freezing water engulfs my body whole as I come up spluttering the water out of my mouth. A warm pair of hands snake their way onto my waist, the coldness that filled my body suddenly feeling warm.

"You're so perfect, Lexi," Sebastian mumbles quietly to me, his head resting on mine. I smile at his kind words, winding my hands around his neck, my fingers beginning to play with his hair.

"Thank you, Sebby. You're pretty perfect yourself," I mumble back at him with a smile playing on my lips.

He take both of my legs in his arms, and wraps them around his waist. My breath hitches at the sudden contact on our lower regions, his hands tightening their grip on my waist slightly.

"Lexi?" Sebastian asks me in a quiet whisper, his lips so close to mine. I hummed in response, waiting for him to say what he wants.

"Can I take you on a date tonight?" He asks me with hesitation in his voice, his arms yet again tightening around my waist in nervousness.

My smile begins growing at his words, as does his. I mumble a quick yes before slamming my lips on his. Our lips begin moving together in sync, and I could feel the smile that's he's wearing on my lips.

That begging feeling begins once again in my stomach; my feelings begging to be let out. Maybe it's a dangerous game that we're playing right now, but what's life without a little danger, right? And maybe he doesn't reciprocate my feelings, but that's okay for now. Because right now, at this moment, I feel in love. And it's a wonderful feeling that I never want to let go of. And if this is all I will ever get, a few kisses here and there whilst we're in Paris, then hopefully I can accustom to that. But, right now, I'm going to focus on the boy that's in front me, that's kissing me so passionately, the boy that's taking me out on our first date in Paris.

Right now, I'm going to live in the moment and have fun and be in love.

Chapter 20!!! Ugh they melt my heart!

Let me know what you guys think of this chapter and what you think their date is going to be!

Status: unedited

Thank you for reading, remember to vote and comment!

- Addy :)