16| the core four

Start from the beginning

"Thank you. I hope you find it too someday." I told him sincerely, meaning every word. He nodded at me, finally bringing his eyes to look into mine. We lapsed into a comfortable silence until my phone dinged, meaning I had an incoming notification. I broke our gaze and picked up my phone, seeing a text message from Evie.

E🦋
Hey bitch! We're going shopping, so get up and get your fine ass dressed because we need to get new outfits for Paris!

Me
I'll be there soon, my love😘

"Evie and I are going shopping so I have to get ready. Apparently we're getting new outfits for Paris, I didn't know they were coming with us?" I turned my attention back to Sebastian only to see him already looking at me.

"Oh shit, I didn't tell you? I invited Evelyn and Nic to come along with us, is that okay?"

"Of course that's okay! The core four are going to one of the most romantic cities in the world! I'm so excited!" I gushed at Sebastian, bouncing on my bed I'm excitement. Sebastian grinned at me, his dimples making an appearance as he bit his lip to stop smiling so much, but alas he failed.

"The core four?" He questioned my choice of words with a small chuckle. My face grew red in embarrassment at what I just said.

"You remember that was our group nickname? And we were double trouble?" I asked him quietly, not knowing if he would remember this particular moment from our childhood.

"Of course I remember, Lexi. How could I forget?" He mumbled to me quietly.

"I better go and get ready before Evie starts screaming at me to get ready." I chuckled nervously as I slipped off the bed and towards my en suite bathroom, turning around to face Sebastian once more.

"You're welcome to stay and hang out with Lucas and Natalia when I leave if you want, or you could leave, it's not an issue." I told him politely, not wanting to seem like I'm kicking him out.

"Do you want me to stay, Black?" He asked me quietly with a single brow raised at me.

"Honestly? No, because I don't want to risk you sneaking into my bedroom and looking through my underwear drawers." I told him with a giggle. He threw his head back in amusement, his beautiful laugh filling the air that surrounds us.

"Alright, I'll leave. See you later, sweetheart." Sebastian told me with a parting wink as he left my bedroom.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding as I leaned on the doorframe, looking at the door he walked through whilst biting my lip.

Paris will be fun, huh?

I know I know, it's a short and shitty chapter!

But, the trip to Paris is coming very soon so I hope you're all excited!

Status: unedited

Remember to vote and comment!

Thank you and ily all🥰

- Addy :)