16| the core four

Start from the beginning

"No! I think Sebastian has genuine feelings for you, Alexandra Black! I think he has romantic feelings for you, like love kind of feelings for you! What I'm trying to say is, I think he like likes you! Do you understand now?" Evie began breathing very heavily beside me as she caught her breath after her small rant.

I was rendered speechless. Nothing came to mind. No words could be formed in my mouth after hearing this new piece of information. My mouth gaped like a fish, which only made Evie's smile even bigger.

"H-how do you know? Did Nicolas tell you? Wait! Did he tell you?" I interrogated Evie with a bunch of questions that were flowing through my mind at this moment.

"God no! Sebastian doesn't talk to anyone about his feelings apart from Nicolas, but he wouldn't even tell me anything even if I offered him a blowjob because of fucking 'bro code'!" Evie huffed in frustration, flopping down onto her bed.

"Well, why do you think he like likes me?!?" I practically screamed at her, standing out of the chair I was sitting on and moving my hands around in exasperation.

"Because of the way he looks at you, Al! And I can guarantee you, that the whole time that you went out with Jackson the jackass, he never looked at you the way Sebastian does. Not once. And I'm sorry to tell you this because it feels utterly horrible, but what you and Jackson had wasn't love, and I know that you know that now. And I also know that you're scared to open up your again because you don't want to get hurt. But do you really think that Sebastian would ever hurt you the way he did? Because I don't, he's not that kind of guy. He may be an asshole to everyone including you, but he does it because he loves the banter you both have. You guys have a really strong connection, do you feel it? Because I can see it, Alex. And a connection that strong needs to be seen by others."

Evie finished off her long ass speech with her hand on my shoulder, her eyes boring into mine for any kind of answer. But the only answer she could get out of me was,

"I need a drink."

* Present *

I was snapped back to reality when a soft snore was heard from beside me. I whipped my head around to see who was sleeping beside me, when I saw a familiar head of chestnut brown curly locks sprawled over the pillows. His mouth was hung open with slight drool coming out of it.

Well that's attractive.

Confusion crossed my features as I thought back to last night once again. How is he in bed?

He must of felt my stare on his carefully sculpted face because his eyes fluttered open to reveal those beautiful ocean blue eyes that I've come to adore.

"What the fuck is going on?" Sebastian mumbled into the pillow, nuzzling his face deeper into the comforts that surrounded him.

"Funny, that's the same question I asked myself." I giggled quietly at him as his head leaps off of the pillow and looked at me with wide eyes.

"Wha-what? Did, uh, did we, you know, fuck each other?" He stumbled over his words, looking around my room frantically.

"Get your head out of the gutter, Sebastian. You know I'm not that kind of girl, and even if I was, I wouldn't want my first time to be with you." I told him sternly as I rolled my eyes at him.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked me with furrowed brows, looking the slightest bit offended. I sat up in my bed, leaning my top half of my body on my bed frame. I crossed my arms over my hoodie clad body, looking towards Sebastian who sat next to me in a similar position.

"Well, this might sound stupid to you since you lost your virginity when you were like 14, but I want to lose it to someone I love. Not just some random hook up from a party, or someone I've just started dating. I'd like it to be meaningful and sweet, but also in the spur of the moment kind of thing, you know? I want to be in love, not in lust. It sounds stupid I know but I-" I was cut off my Sebastian gently grabbing my hand and giving me a reassuring squeeze. "It's not stupid Black. Don't think that. I wish I waited for someone better. You deserve that you know? Love. You deserve someone that'll love you for the rest of your life. I want that for you, even if I don't always act like it." Sebastian spike so softly that I almost gave him a hug. His eyes were downcast the entire time, avoiding eye contact with me.