It felt as if my breath got knocked out of me when Alexandra walked into the living room. Fuck me, she's beautiful. She was wearing a black full length bodysuit with a deep v-neck showing off her cleavage, paired with black knee high heeled boots. Her long brown hair was pin straight, cascading down her back stopping at her lower back, a pair of black cat ears perched on her head. Her make up was flawless. She had a dark look displayed on her face, her lips painted in bright red as a contrast. She kept her eyes down towards the floor as she walked towards me slowly.

"Cat woman huh?" I asked her with a smirk painted on my face as my eyes roamed her body.

"It wasn't my idea, Evie forced me into wearing this. I feel so uncomfortable right now, like does it have to cling to my body?" She grumbled, her lips forming into an adorable pout as she rolled her eyes.

"I think you look great Lexi," I told her truthfully, watching as her eyes widened in response. Nic asked if we were all ready to leave for the party, so we all began walking towards the elevator. Before I could step out of the elevator as it arrived at the lobby, I felt a tug on my hand initially pulling me backwards slightly. I turned my head around to see Alexandra looking around the lobby to see if she saw anyone she knew. I raided my eyebrow in confusion, not knowing what she wanted to say.

"I need to talk to you," she told me quietly, just above a whisper, "it's about the money situation you've got going on with Damien." She whispered even quieter if that was possible. My jaw clenched in anger from hearing his name fall from her red painted lips.

"What about it? I told you I had it covered!" I snapped at her in a harsh whisper, ultimately not meaning to do so as I saw a look of shock appear on her face. I closed my eyes as I took a deep breath in, trying to control my irritation at the current topic we were conversing about. "I'm sorry Lex, I just hate talking about it." I apologised to her, seeing a small smile form on her lips in appreciation. She shook my attitude off before continuing with the conversation.

"I just wanted to know how you're handling the money, that's all. I guess I'm just...worried, that Damien and his posse will come after you again," she said quietly as I smiled in appreciation for her caring about me. "When do you think you'll get the rest of the money?"

"I've got a couple of fights lined up during the next two months, so hopefully I'll have the rest of the money before we leave for Paris." I told her with no hesitation, not wanting to keep her in the dark of this side of my life anymore. She nodded in relief, exhaling the breath she was holding in. A small smile danced on her lips at the mention of Paris, probably because of all the shopping she'll be able to do.

"How has your mom been since the dinner?" She asked me with a kind smile. My frown deepened at the thought of my parents and their constant arguing, mainly because of my father.

"She's okay...for now I guess. It's just hard seeing her so upset because of the man that was supposed to love her unconditionally. I mean I still don't exactly know what happened between them through the years, but I'm guessing it's not pleasant," Alexandra nodded in acknowledgment, her lips turning into a small frown. "I'm trying to find a way to get my mom to come to Paris with us for Christmas, but it's proving to be difficult." I frowned once again at the thought of my mother not being able to spend Christmas with her own children and see her family from France.

"How come?" Alexandra questioned me with furrowed brows.

"Wherever my father goes, she goes. It's been like that for as long as I can remember." I told her simply with a shrug of my shoulders. She nodded once agin, not sure if what to say before she mumbled 'we'll figure something out'.