"Does lil' Sebby have a crush?" He asked me in a baby voice, leaning over to pinch my cheeks jokingly.

"Fuck off," I grumbled out at him, punching him in the arm. "No I don't have a crush on Alexandra, I'm just curious!" I defended myself quickly.

"Aha! I never said anything about you having a crush on Alexandra you sly bastard!" Nicolas exclaims, abruptly standing up and turning to me with wide eyes and a shit eating grin. I closed my eyes in realisation of what I just said and groaned loudly.

"Nic, shut the fuck up!" I groaned in annoyance at him, covering my hands over my face as red began to coat my cheeks. He finally sat down after he finished his cackling, and turned to face me with a serious look on his face.

"So? You like our dear Alexandra Black, huh?" He asked with a small smile on his face whilst wiggling his eyebrows.

"I don't know man, I mean we kissed last month in my kitchen after the dinner with my family, and I really fucking liked it. I don't know what that means." I huffed with annoyance at my thoughts.

"Okay then, I'm going to ask you some questions and you'll answer them honestly okay?" Nicolas asked me with a look of determination on his face. I nodded in response while I sat up straighter.

"What did you feel when you kissed each other?"

"Happier. It's as if all of my worries and problems just disappeared when our lips met. I keep thinking about it, how amazing it felt to hold her in my arms, and I never wanted to let go of her." I told him with a small smile displayed on my face, avoiding eye contact with him as I looked towards the kitchen.

"Okay, and what do you feel when you're near her?"

"Nervous as fuck. Especially when she has that amazing smile on her face, and her eyes, they're my absolute favourite thing about her. It's like I can't stop looking at her, but I have to because I don't want her to think I'm weird or anything. I mask it all with our usual banter, which I absolutely love. Our banter brings out her fiery side and it's amazing. I don't know Nic, she makes me feel nervous but...I like it." I shrug at him, furrowing my eyebrows at what I'm saying to him. He nods at me with a smile that he's trying his best to conceal.

"And what would you feel like if you knew she was with another guy?" He asked me slowly, anxious for my answer.

"I'd fucking kill him. It makes me feel physically sick just thinking about her with another guy right now." I muttered angrily at him, my fists clenching around the pillow that I'm holding.

"So if you don't like her, why do you feel these things, Sebastian?" Nicolas asked me, tilting his head to the side slightly.

I was speechless. I didn't know what to say, what he wanted me to say. Do I like the Alexandra Black? Could I actually feel something other than dislike towards her?

"I don't know what's going on, okay? Just don't tell anyone about this conversation. Come on, we need to get ready and pick the girls up." I dismissed the topic quickly knowing I'm going to end up thinking about this shit all night. Nicolas nodded in agreement as we both stood from the couch and headed upstairs towards my room to get dressed for the party.

•••

The girls heels clicking on the hardwood floor caught our attention, as Nicolas and I were talking in Alexandra's living room. I looked up to see both of the girls walking towards us with small smiles on their faces.

Evelyn was dressed in a short glittery green dress, with white wings on her back, her long blonde hair was tied up into a messy bun, paired with black stilettos.