☽ 𝟭𝟬 : 𝗵𝗶𝗺 ☾

☯︎︎

2:34 pm

Numb.

Utterly numb.

Almost too numb for my own good.

Not even a single thing.

A chasm of nothingness that was too dark.

With no point of return.

"Hmph."

I moved after what was like years, feeling absolutely nothing in particular. My body was a bundle of jelly, there was no feeling, and there was no pain. Each and every part of me was heavy as fuck, almost too heavy to the point where moving felt like a task, as if I had gained five hundred pounds overnight was being glued to the surface beneath me.

My groan was very silent and quiet, but I could tell that I was in a very spacious area which could probably produce echoes to my voice. It felt foreign, but the surroundings felt peaceful. Very, very calm and comforting.

My eyelids were still resting and were refusing to open, almost being glued to my lower lash line, making me pout after seeing a nebulous light through my closed eyes above me, causing me to gulp to find my throat to be incredibly dry. I felt what was near me, depending on my sense of touch to guide me to my surroundings, and was touched by silk, followed by a obsessively soft material which was satisfying to the human hand. The soft surface was warm and comfortable, like a fluffy cloud that was on a bath of warmth and goodness. I was definitely on a bed, and by the feels of it, it was a big ass bed.

Am I dead?

Is this heaven?

Is that why everything is so quiet?

I can literally hear nothing.

I hesitantly opened my eyes with a slow pace, feeling my lids pluck themselves off of my lower lash line, squinting them immediately fo see an incredible bright light greet my face above me, before scrunching while having the sudden urge to stretch. There was a clear, reflecting and beautiful chandelier above me, glistening it's light to illuminate the whole area I was situated in, letting the surrounding lights reflect on the mirrors it possessed too, making it seem very magical like a fairy tale.

My body felt absolutely nothing. There was no agony anymore, no sorrow or bad emotions, no bad energies around me to absorb, everything just seemed too peaceful for good. I tried to wiggle my fingers under the blanket I was squished into by someone, feeling them work perfectly fine and experimenting with my wrist, also finding it to be completely functional, making me frown as I attempted to take both my arms out of my blanket.

I remember seeing countless marks on them before collapsing on the so called beach the last time I was awake, but I was surprised to see absolutely nothing on my skin anymore. There was no mark, no clotted blood, no scar, just crystal clear with small baby bristles adorning it like I've always had.

My legs felt well rested, as I curled my toes to crack the bones in them in content, feeling a lot better for some reason as my head immediately relaxed behind my pillow automatically even more, before feeling the mattress underneath me poke my hip because of laying down a little sideways.

I attempted to lift my head up, feeling the weight of my body turn thrice as what I was used to, making me plop back down onto the mattress with a small bounce, making my huff away my fluffy brown fringe away from the bridge of my nose. I tried to get up while seeking support on both my hands, but my arms betrayed me due to the lack of robust strength since I'm assuming I've been sleeping for a quite a long time, making me curse under my breath.

𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐄|✔︎On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara