☽ 𝟮𝟰 : 𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘀 ☾

☯︎︎

4:03 pm 

"Excuse me!" I called out with a shriek after approaching a similar looking man exit what looked like a meeting room in the walls of the hotel, slowing down the pace of my movements as I could feel my palms swear beneath my sleeves, before turning to the brightly smiling man as he was clutching some documents to his side.

"Ah, your majesty. It's great to meet you again." He quickly turned around to look at me too, recouping a professional posture after we both could hear a bunch of footsteps leave around the corner right after a small walk to the lifts, leaving them alone as he had bowed his head, making me shake my own before assuring him to stand up properly and wait for me to speak.

"You're...you're Eric, right?"

"Yes my Queen, Eric Welshmen, representer of the sea, at your service." He said, kindly with a stash of benevolence lacing his tone, while I gave him a nervous laugh and cleared my throat abruptly.

So he's with the mermaids.

Noice.

"Thank you. I just had to know one thing Mr. Welshmen. Can you please tell me whether the meeting that you were in right now is over?" I implored nervously after fiddling with my fingers.

"The meeting about the planning of redeeming with the other representatives?" He asked curiously with a bright glint in his eyes, remembering the fact that Zalius had mentioned about the redemption plan about literally everyone on earth before leaving the room, and I nodded.

"It just finished a few minutes ago my Queen." He confirmed happily, making my heart go boom boom again after releasing the reason I was trying to find him in the first place, before silently calming down my nerves and straightening my face.

"That's good. Do you know where Zalius is? Can you tell me where he is at the moment?"

"The King? He must be in the hotel office, he had some document calls impending, I'm sure he will be available in a few seconds." He muttered while thinking deeply, making him squeal a smile as I couldn't keep this thing inside my belly anymore, I needed to tell him this or else it was just eating me alive.

"Thank you! I'll see you a-around! I gotta go! Bye!" I quickly excused myself after awkwardly waving at him, turning around to jog towards the other direction because of my reddening face which was growing way too quickly, as I briefly heard the chuckles of Eric behind me, making me become red even more. I felt my feelings finally surface once and for all for someone, going from having a status to not ever having an infatuation on a single boy when I was growing up, to loving the most powerful man on earth in the small amount of time we knew each other. It didn't feel days or weeks since I met him, everyday was like a different story of repeating kisses and hugs that were absolutely worth it, and I don't even regret feeling like this at this point. It was weird to admit it in front of someone, but it happened apparently. Heck, I didn't even realise my feelings before I confessed.

This is just nerve racking.

But it felt so right at the same time.

What the hell am I doing with my life, literally weeks ago I thought that I would probably be drowning my soul into studying books at this time of the year, but here I am running through the hallways of the most expensive hotel to talk about my feelings with Father Sky. I honestly thought whether it was normal to catch feelings that deep way too quickly. Ever since the talk about Prince's mate, he would always gush about how love at first is a real thing. Even Ren would talk about Liam non-stop even though he's human, but he did start to feel more about the mate bond they both had. It just showed how both my idiotic brothers figures fell in love and are happily staying in a healthy relationship.