☽ 𝟰𝟵 : 𝗽𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻 ☾

☯︎︎

10:30 am

"I don't trust you." She hissed profusely after shoving a bowl of cereal to her best friend, making the grey eyed girl groan out loud and rub her temples in annoyance, obviously knowing that she was doing it for a reason and didn't blame her to be suspicious about her eating, before furrowing her eyebrows and pinching the bridge of her button nose.

"Come on Agi, I ate an hour ago after coming back from job surfing. You even saw me eat before I left." Laura insisted and defended herself immediately, secretly hiding her phone screen under her pocket out of Agatha's sight after seeing the horrifying news everyone is spreading about her in the work domain, making Agatha look at her silver haired bestie with a raised eyebrow, as she put her logical sense to use by glancing at Laura's hand reaching itself to hide behind her back, and she immediately knew the silver haired beauty was hiding something.

"Eating a granola bar for breakfast as early as five in the morning and then planning to NOT eat until like lunch at 2? Yeah right, very belly filling meal I must say, shut the fuck, and eat this. I'm not trusting you after everything that has happened. You can't even hide shit from me anymore, I scanned the apartment and found you trying to be sneaky with this supplements, I won't allow you to go to the general store alone ever again." Agatha growled after shifting the fragile bowl on the kitchen counter vigorously, making Laura roll her eyes as she grabbed the spoon contained in it and mercilessly stabbed the already drowning cereal flakes in the cold milk, before glaring at the raven haired woman.

"Don't give me that damn look, you know exactly why I'm doing this. You need it, and I don't trust your ass after what you did before." Agatha defended herself after giving a clear justification.

"Jeez, okay brain lady. Let me eat in peace while we're at it." Laura whined after scrunching her nose and painfully taking a bite of her supposed meal, making Agatha clench her fists in secret in pity after seeing how vulnerable Laura looked right now, possibly her phone and the content on the bright screen being the cause of her frantic and innocent looking eyes at the kitchen counter with a trance, before sighing out loud and outstretching her hand.

"Give me your phone." Agatha ordered.

"W-What?" Laura stuttered nervously.

"I ain't pretending I see that shit in your pocket, give me your phone."

"No."

"You read them again, didn't you?"

"I didn't read anything."

"Right, after trying to find a job right after coming here, and then getting kicked out because of the company knowing about your background, and then again also getting bullied on the internet is not at all the cause of this, am I right?" Agatha tainted with a huff in her tone, making Laura shrink in her seat after pouting while looking in the other way, slightly embarrassed to be sitting in front of the cross armed woman in front of her, but Agatha couldn't help but feel murderous after seeing how people were treating her everyday, really wishing that this torture would just end soon.

"I don't care, I wasn't checking that. I just had a loss of appetite." Laura confessed shamelessly after taking another bland bite of the cereal in her lips, imagining all the happy times she had before everything horrible started happening that one fateful night, remembering the faces of her loving parents singing her to sleep to make her feel safe when no one else would be there, but now she didn't have that either. Instead, she felt guilty to be even calling Agatha her best friend, she felt like an absolute burden after seeing the brown eyes, sassy yet badass woman work her ass off to keep herself safe.