☽ 𝟯𝟳 : 𝟯𝟬,𝟬𝟬𝟬 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝘁 ☾

☯︎︎

10:10 am

"This is fucking insane man.." I muttered in astonishment with a slightly ajar mouth after gawking at the sight in front of me, noticing that my mouth widened even more after coming across something beyond more beautiful than the whole exterior of this master craft, looking at the interior of this monstrosity in awe, possibly even looking like a kid at that moment.

I'm obviously a broke arse since I didn't know a thing about lucre and stuff related to it, and I normally don't even spend that much money because I personally think it's unnecessary. So seeing something this prohibitively expensive like this was an eye opener. It was like this whole scenery altogether had culminated my expectations to the fullest. That's another thing about the infamous Father Sky, whatever he does, it's always the best option and nothing less than the best. Home location? The safest headquarters that not even Jesus can come through. A vacation stay in Mumbai? The most expensive hotel that is expensive than my life. And not to mention cologne, like please pray for my existence because I have to endure its goodness almost every single second thanks to smelling like him now.

This place was fucking huge.

This wasn't a jet, this was a fucking mansion in a whole ass plane.

"Are you going to walk any further than this spot or are you just going to gush more with flies going inside your mouth for 14-16 hours?" Zalius chuckled sarcastically with a hint of playfulness in his tone behind me after landing his head dangerously towards my exposed lower back to push me forward, also letting me know a few minutes ago they we were going to travel in this jet alone without anyone else with us, not even Louie, making me instantly close my mouth in embarrassment and look at him with a grimace.

"To answer your question mister, it's a no." I responded curtly with a dramatic scoff, walking past him before he could overtake me to avoid his mischievous eyes that were glued to me like a stalker, or more like an eagle, as he eyed my moves to treat me like a fragile piece of glass or an award that no one could ever touch, as I sat down on a distant free seat and admired the leather after feeling it's fabric.

"You like it?" He genuinely questioned my opinion about this whole place after seeing me appear like a kid on Christmas, while reaching up to me to stand in front of me and crossing his arms properly and having a raised eyebrow, making his bulging biceps flex right in front of my curious face that had caused me to bite my tongue inside my mouth, before going back to the material after seeing him still eye my movements like an absolute cold person from above because of his towering figure.

"It's...very expensive, but nice and comfortable." I loudly gulped audibly after feeling like the fabric of the whole furniture with minor details reaching my eyes, as it was like the material would probably cost more than the income of five households combined, not used to being in an environment like this ever since I possibly met him. Being in Taj was overwhelming enough already, but this?

Holy mother of God.

"That's a way to describe it, but I'll take that as a tight yes." He shrugged slightly with a snicker after seeing me sheepishly smile at him, before taking a seat right next to me and man-spreading his legs casually without another though, while wrapping an arm around me from behind my back and pulling me closer to his midriff, while I collapsed on his chest and hugged him sideways in a tight notion.

I could already hear the footsteps of a cadre rolling in the background, possibly coming from another room from the jet who are maybe responsible of taking care of this aircraft while only me and him were the ones the enjoy it's immense scenery and bath in its luxury, as it had consolidated the service of comfort.

𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐄|✔︎On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara