☽ 𝟭𝟮 : 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗼𝗸𝗲 ☾

☯︎︎

7:49 pm

"You know...you could've just like, let me pretend to be simple for some time, you know?" I muttered to his side after he had his still wrapped around my figure like a total protective blanket, obviously not letting me go because he clearly wanted me to be close to him, really starting to the emit way too many pleasurable sparks of warmth and mirth inside of me for me to comprehend with that was annoyingly comforting to the brim. He in turn softened his expression to a hardened one after meeting my exhausted eyes, making me confused as hell as to why he was looking like this.

"No." He simply shook his head in response to my question firmly, not letting it go hesitant and instead very strong and clear, making me frown and look forward with disappointment, causing him to exhale deeply before making me look at him again as we were already inside the hotel, now walking towards the suite.

God his voice is illegal.

"No?" I repeated his word with a concerned tone, feeling a little warmer than usual as he was literally glued to me like a comfortable pillow that I was profusely melting against with no shame, and he obviously figured it out that I was not happy with it.

"I'm not having my Queen being treated differently or lower than how our people treat me. You are equal to me, I expect that same respect to be shown to you as well."

A literal part of me was literally set on fire the and there after hearing the choice of words he had used to address me and the people in the gardens, or literally any supernatural creature in general, making my heart skip a beat as I noticed how series he looked like about it, not at all hesitating to let me know that he would get what he wanted with no one to stop him, and I indirectly settled the side of my skull or his side as a reaction.

"I'm...I'm not used to all of this. All this...respect and good treatment." I professed shyly after feeling him decrease the pace of our walking with a discontent frown adorning his perfect face that I was already captivated by, since he could probably tell what I was trying to mean because of the adorning sadness lacing my soft voice.

"You will now, I'm not having anyone disrespect you on my watch. You deserve the good treatment, even more than me. You're above all of them." He stated in confirmation while rubbing my sides soothingly, making me shudder against him as he was not at all helping me with the spark situation, clearly enjoying the state I was starting to be in, before scoffing.

"Pfft, I deserve the good treatment? More than you? That's not at all true," I started with a small sarcastic laugh, making him narrow his eyes at me because of the words I was uttering, and I sighed out loud because of it.

Sooo...insecurities visiting hours are extending I see.

"Why? Why do I deserve it? What did I do so special? I haven't done anything good to prove that I deserve the respect, I was just born like this, but you've outdone yourself," I argued quietly after looking up at his comforting blue eyes, sinking into the feeling of depths it had held for me like a rock to the bottom of the ocean, feeling a sense of peace flood me as he was thinking about something with focus, so I continued.

"Look at you. You're...you're making sure none of the vulnerable creatures get hurt under your protection, you're cross checking whether humans aren't going bad shit again. You're even volunteering to protect humans without letting the government do it. I-I...instead endanger everyone because they have to fight for me." I confessed after obviously feeling guilty about all of that, and he made us abruptly stop midway at the empty hallway of bright lights, turning to me properly after making me face him, openly cupping my cheek with one of his big hands in the next second, solacing me with his caress to my soft skin with his delicate finger, and he shook his head seriously.