☽ 𝟮𝟴 : 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻 ☾

☯︎︎

1:32 pm

"Ahem,"

I intentionally coughed out loud at the two tense looking babies in front of me who were glaring at the poor cutlery in front of themselves, almost wanting to twist them until they were completely bent to oblivion, and I just fidgeted with my school skirt after momentarily glancing at the rushing people around our booth, before sighing out loud and curling my lips into a small pout.

The tension around the whole atmosphere was thick as fuck, not even a knife can cut through it. It was that thick. I mean, I didn't prefer it to be this intense, both looks like both the bundles of testosterone were not having it for themselves after that had happened. Like come on, I literally forgot about it as soon as we left from there, and now I don't want to cause the destruction of the mood in a nice place like this.

I hesitantly lifted up the small book that had been placed on the same spot by the staff over here, sheepishly turning the pages to divert their attention in some way possible, but no, being my luck, even if Zalius is not around today until it's dot 9 tonight, I'm still surrounded by divine masculines. Like, really, really stubborn ones, who won't even fathom to listen to me because they are probably spelling lemon and murder into their minds, making me shift on my seat across from them, before clearing my throat.

"Can we...can we have pasta? I wanna have pasta."

I announced softly with the two ridiculously angry looking men, both of them known for being absolute soft balls in reality as they were like two peas in a pot, they were the Boots to their Dora, and they were the Joey to their Chandler. It's normally one of them whose angry whenever we are together, but when both of them are angry? They almost match the energy of a single Zalius.

And that she is le scary.

I mean, I don't blame them for even being like this. They were on the verge of killing someone on the spot, it's just because of me I'm making their asses sit down in one spot before going all World War III on anyone. I think it's pretty normal for supernatural creatures to feel incredibly disrespects and degraded if someone would mock their royalty, I would feel the exact same way if I were in their place. And since Zalius ain't here yet, I literally had to calm down everyone on my own once I went back to the hotel for a brief second.

Everything that happened near the school had gone viral. Me becoming spirit Gaia and coming out of my own body was terrifying, not to mention, I actually felt angry for the first time in my life. I was horrible with anger, I don't know how to works. I'm more of a 'go with the flow' kind of a person, I just forgive and forget because grudges are too messy and are hard to handle. If anything, whether Zalius was able to feel new emotions thanks to me, even I was able to feel new emotions thanks to him.

I was already one step closer to being my true form, but I still wouldn't budge. I have to awaken and for that, I have to get stronger. I don't even have my elemental powers yet, god knows when that decides to show up in my life. But other than that, I think I'm Gucci. I mean, I do feel a little terrible after everything that had happened, and it's not a good start because I was advised to be in a good mood during the moon ceremony.

Having everyone in the kingdom agitated on the day of the moon ceremony was dangerous, it can easily affect my mood because I feel everyone's energies as a collective, and it can impact the moon power simultaneously when he marks me. Although, again, I wasn't too worried about about the deed that was supposed to happen tonight, I had a very good feeling about it.