☽ 𝟭𝟯 : 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁 ☾

☯︎︎

8:32 am

"Hmm." I peacefully hummed a soft groan with a tired tone into something warm beside me, that was strangely uplifting my normal spirit after feeling the emotions of good high vibrations early in the morning, slowly squinting my eyes open to greet a new dawn after the most blissful sleep of my life, feeling like every inch of my body was on cloud nine, making me already smile while being half asleep.

I let out a satisfied yawn at the top of my lungs right after this, scratching my head in the process as well because of a small itch, not even caring whether I look bad or not anymore because of the overwhelming comfort adorning my body, and it made me have an almost seizure like feeling that was interrupted by something very heavy, and I rubbed my sockets together like a small child.

This night, was the most, best night I've ever had.

No cap, no filter, where's the fucking lie.

I slept like a very tucked in newborn baby who was being pampered 24/7, all warm and safe from all the evils of the world with the best thing to exist around me, and it became even better with waking up to the sounds of the ocean near the hotel, slowly rolling off into the distance as I could find the curtains flying from the windows because of the wind greeting me politely which was followed by some birds actually saying good morning in their voices.

I was able to understand them, and now I feel like Cinderella, wowie.

After realising my situation, all the episodes of yesterday came back rushing to me like a movie, indirectly making me blush a little as I remembered the first milestone of my life was finally made after existing here for eighteen years, feeling my heart and stomach both flutter with amazing butterflies. And it was probably the most happy I've ever been ever since I was born, because I finally felt something which was not sad and depressing.

It was all rainbows and cupcakes.

We kissed.

We actually kissed.

We had our first kiss together.

And it was the best first kiss I could've ever asked for.

All that pillow kissing worked out just fine—

Wait...or did it?

Oh boy. Asking him would be weird.

"Hey Zalius, rate my kissing skills from 8 to 9 Spongebob style!"

I shyly moved myself to get up and stretch, craving a better seizure feeling that was seeking to be perfected in my system, but my hips held a weird tingle to itself that was not at all recognisable at first, making me scrunch my nose. It was almost like I had felt some finger marks on them that were implanted, which was not really paining but was wrinkled at some point with my pyjama lines. It's probably from yesterday when he kept me very protectively close to him too tightly which I loved, and I smiled at that thought.

But I couldn't stretch or crack even a single bone, or even move a muscle to get out of bed successfully without any disturbances, as a familiar looking veiny and muscular arm quickly wrapped itself around my torso and yanked my back to a warm bare chest, making me squeak again because of the familiar sparks greeting my flesh.

"Stay." He ordered clearly in his morning voice after burying his handsome face into my hair, causing me to see his ear piercing shine against the small illuminating bedside lamps around us, almost erupting a gush from my lips because of how sexy he looked with it, before making me melt as he looked like a baby even though his voice was a complete polar opposite of his face right now, grinning like an absolute idiot.