☽ 𝟰𝟴 : 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗳𝗹𝗮𝗴𝗲 ☾

☯︎︎

7:37 pm 

I won't lie in this situation at all and be true to myself at least, I am kinda spooked right now after seeing the sight in front of me. It was like a damn horror movie with a bunch of assassins or men in black waiting in a symmetrical march line with alien like guns in their hands, and snarling faces with unhappy glares coming from them like it was natural to feel evil. Everything in this mere room screamed the utter word of 'horrifying', and if I was allowed to act like myself, I would've already fainted.

Let's also not forget the fact that the whole audience in this exact metallic room radiated really bad toxicity more than a normal person I've ever met in my life, it was obviously worse than how I would feel in school, and it was eating my head for being a magnet for energy in general. It was like all these men were at the starting stage of using black magic and were black magic apprentices, and that thought itself wanted to make me frown with disappointment. I can never imagine for these people to be normal humans once before getting into this mess, it's just because of Illusion offered a lot of money and absolute pleasure that is making them follow the society of Illusion, to also possibly rule the world if they defeat us, which won't be possible on my watch. Illusion as a group itself are obviously not humans after clear observation, they are bad, cruel, demonic souls in forms of humans bodies, and now they were turning my down created people against me and Zalius, and that thought itself sent uncomfortable shivers down my spine.

It wouldn't make sense for me to come here all alone if Illusion was actually here. These people are just followers of Illusion who are increasing their numbers way too much, and I needed to keep that in check. These people had good souls in their karma at one point, and through demonic rituals of the original members of Illusion, who I believe is in the number of 30 to 50, are using these good souls to spread their black magic. This type of black magic cannot even be cured or fixed by the powers of normal witches that we have in our kingdom, they can only be defeated by me or Zalius thanks to our divine magic that was the true counter of the demonic one. It's a good thing that their black magic intensity is not that much as I had thought, they still had good parts in them which allows me to defeat them without Zalius being here, but that didn't justify their actions of joining Illusion in the first place, which is why I will be doing the punishing this time.

I knew Zalius told me that we have to defeat Illusion together in the pat, but it's a good thing I can destroy the sub-groups of the idiotic society. My powers were enough to wipe out the small amounts of black magic in them since there wasn't much bad to deal with, but after seeing their strengths in this room, I immediately knew this whole agenda won't be an easy mission. I would be making history if I succeed in this plan with my name going to books after defeating Illusion while being among them, and my facade as Claire was helping me immensely. I can't wait to go back and bitch about these people to Ren or to Olivia, or even better, I can't wait to collapse in Zalius' arms, that is if he allows me to come near him.

So technically, this was a game. I was the imposter, ready to kill the people by sabotaging their resources and possibly maybe even make them blame themselves after their stunt through my deceiving powers, hah.

"I have a welcome this serious? I feel honoured to be honest." I greeted in a stoic voice because of the overwhelming feelings in my heart, relishing the surroundings to use my fake personality to appear amused with the population gathered in to intimidate me, as everyone in the room shifted at the power I had in here with my sudden turned low pitched voice because of being naturally powerful than possibly everyone on this planet other than Father Sky himself, before some men from the back started to walk in front in their own order, as they wore masks to conceal their faces and had gloves to appear more dangerous.