☽ 𝟭𝟭 : 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 ☾

☯︎︎

6:46 pm

I made it my life mission at the moment to continue my conscious and awake spree instead of fainting into an everlasting bliss after what had happened in the gardens,  by exploring the whole expensive hotel like a lost doll for the next two hours or so. Sometimes I would even pinch myself to make myself realise that shit just for real for once, and none of this was a dream. That meeting happened, and that small kiss happened.

Let's not look like an idiot and continue walking yeah Rhea? Good.

I don't know where he went after his sudden disappearance, and I don't know how I'm going to act when he's back, but oh well. Distraction is key at the moment.

It was just like a huge maze in this whole place, which was why I needed literal hours to scan the place I was taken to, also because perhaps my broke ass can never afford to stay here ever again, so might as well enjoy every corner as much as I could.

I couldn't find Priyanca anywhere at all after her brutal action of leaving me alone to fend for myself, nor was there anyone around me in the hotel. I thought there would be at least some people in respective rooms, but no, not a single soul. Turns out this whole hotel is for our use only at the moment, since I'm guessing that Zalius somehow booked it in his name for God knows how many names, while the other customers were taken to the different Taj. Everyone just seemed to be too busy around me, I only was able to find one or two workers rushing from the lobby or the staff rooms after going pale by seeing my face approach them, quickly muttering a 'hi your majesty' or something and moving like flash to leave.

I tried to even fall asleep back in the royal suite or probably cuddle the shit out of the softest blanket I've ever touched due to the overwhelming nothingness, but being the stupid person I always am, I forgot the directions to the room in an instant I was in earlier in the first place, before I could even try to take a nap for my sanity.

Can't blame myself, this place is huge.

And I forget shit easily, don't sue me.

Just out of plain boredom, I would imagine swirls of pink lines with sparks around them and bright rainbows emit from my hands and fingers, for drawing mid air or something with my mind, and it actually worked for some reason. Just imagine, one poke to absolutely nothing in particular and you have a small pink dust ball as your new best friend forever that would last for six seconds before dying.

Wowie.

Peachy.

There would times I'd just have the urge to go home and see if everything is okay or not. Just to find Ren and Mittens completely safe is what I need to hear at the moment. I don't know what the heck is happening to my family, and I couldn't find out again because of the lack of a communication device.

I didn't have a specific direction to head in this place either, I just walked non-stop to wherever I could go. I wasn't hungry at all, which was weird, but I at least didn't have to interact with anyone in particular.

But I think I'll regret saying that because I might actually need someone to interact with, I was getting irritated at this point. Two hours of doing absolutely nothing was becoming pointless.

Maybe I can find Prince here somewhere, I still have shit to talk about with him.

Although, I had an amazing time on complaining how the hell a simple door knob in this place looks more expensive than my whole existence in the silence I was given, and also cursing every majorly embarrassing moment in my life with my mind was super entertaining, since I couldn't rely on my phone because I didn't have it at the moment. I don't know where it is, maybe Priyanca has it.