Chapter 37

3rd person P.O.V
(Shooketh)

The two boys genuinely and truly enjoyed each other company. It wasn't a normal feeling for them to be at the comfort of one another fully and truly but they were. They're in love no doubt about it. So as they sat in the living room feeling the need to continue their date in the comfort of their own home, which they share.

Reminiscing about the past trying to pinpoint the exact moment they began to feel this strongly for one another bit coming up short.

"I know that I already liked you by the time I saw you kiss Andrew."

"Yeah, I think I did too."

Nothing, that won't figure it out because love it not a switch that is turned on, but a flame you have to feed to help it grow. Their spark ignited as soon as Dianna began working with the Millers. It was only fed as Alex heard stories of Dianna's genius of a son. But the moment their eyes met, the fire that slowly began to light exploded in a wild forest fire. I guess that's the way it works with soul mates, they won't ever know the true answer to the moment they began to feel themselves closer to each other but they'll never forget the feeling they got when their eyes met, for the very first time. The warmth of the fire hitting them when they heard one another's voice for the first time.

Love, their love became more than just a teenage love that'll die down soon, it became the llve that scars it doesn't hurt. But burns to the touch when close. When Alex ran his hands through his lovers body the fire sent heat all though Ethan's body blending in with his own.

And that's the tea.

"I love you. That's all that matters, not when I started to do so or what caused it. I just know I'll always love you." Ethan said sincerity in his voice as he shot his love to Alex with his eyes.

"I love you too. So much it hurts." Burns, the fire is losing control.

The two didn't know how it happened but they knew it was happening and they know what was coming.

Their loved fueled their actions as Alex trailed gentle kissed down his lovers abdomen. Their action guided their souls to one another and now their souls were guiding them to finding eachother in a more in-depth way.

Alex kissing gently along Ethan's neck, then nipping and sucking leaving marks causing Ethan to unleash quiet moans to move past his lips. His hands on Alex's naked back searching for something go hold on to.

Alex's hands snaking their way over to Ethan's chest rubbing past his now-discovered-to-be sensitive nipples, a groan moving past his lips.

"Do you trust me?" Asked Alex looking to the boy he loves with worry only to find the boy already nodding before he could even finish stating his sentence.

"With every fiber of my being." He spoke truthfully.

The older boy smiled as he went for the younger boys undergarments and pulling them off.

The boy felt cold and exposed in his private area but didn't seem to mind it as his partner's lips met his in another heated kiss sending the boy into a frenzy.

Alex sought an opportunity and snaked his hand to wrap around the other boys member causing a gasp to grace the lips of said boy.

Ethan whimpered against Alex's lips as his thumb circled around his tip. He felt his heart rate picking up speed, realization hit him of what was about to happen and he didn't feel concerned. He love Alex with all his heart so he felt it only natural to have his first time with him.

When Alex once again kissed down his neck leaving his trail of fire only this time he didn't stop at the boy's torso he let his lips trail lower to the boys member excruciatingly slow in his movement. After what felt like years to Ethan, Alex's mouth reached his member wrapping around the tip smoothly. A lewd moan ripping through the air from Ethan who grasped the sheets in a desperate attempt to grasp something as pleasure filled his entire being.