Chapter 17

Ethan's P.O.V

Friday came a lot quicker than I hoped for. I honestly considered not going but I didn't ask my mum for nothing. Andy is going so that's good. It just so happened that his parents went our for a while the day he was supposed to ask. So he just didn't and now he's going. A car honked in the front yard and I rushed out to tell them to shut the hell up. However when I opened the door I was greeted by Andy as he was about to knock.

"Hey." I smiled at him.

He smiled back at me showing a set of perfect white teeth.

"Hey, ready to go?" I bit my lip shyly and looked away.

I nodded and we stepped out towards the car together. Jax got out of the car and greeted me with a friendly hug.

"Let's go. Megan is already there, she's waiting." Jax spoke giving me a firm par on the shoulder and getting into the car.

I got in after him and Andy after me.

"On scale of one to ten how screwed am I with this party?" I asked looking over to Jax.

"Well from what the one and only Megan told us... twenty."

..:::..:::..:::..:::..:::..

Just as Jax had said I'm screwed. Totally, one hundred percent screwed. There were people making out in every corner the house was poorly lit except for the Christmas lights that lined the walls and the colorful lights that came with the house. It could seriously be confused with some kind of club, and seeing as some girls were stripping and dancing like hookers it wasn't my type of club. People I had never seen before were grinding up against one another as they were making out pushed against the walls. Mostly everyone was holding a red cup in their hands. I explored more of this disastrous party by entering the kitchen where people played beer pong on the kitchen island. Gabby being one of them.

"E-Ethan hey, y-you're here!" She slurred out as she stumbled towards me.

She reeks of alcohol and her eyes were closing by themselves. She was a drunk mess. I laughed at how weird she looked and sounded.

"You're drunk as hell aren't you?" She put her arm around me and looked to me squinting probably having blurry vision.

"Only a little." She slurred pinching her fingers signaling a little.

She began poking my face still squinting.

I moved her hand from my face before speaking, "I'm taking you to get some rest." She nodded and I picked her up bridal style before heading to the room she told me had a bed they never used. I opened the door and saw people making out on it no doubt getting ready to have sex.

"Out." I commanded and they scurried up and out of the room.

Gabby was snuggled on my chest sleeping soundly so I gently placed her in the bed and left the room locking it from the inside on my way out.

I went down the stairs and saw Jax in the corner making out with some girl I don't recognize.

"Well he moved fast didn't he?" I jumped at the voice of Andy as he spoke from behind me.

"Yeah he sure did. You seen Meg anywhere?" I asked as I turned to look at him.

"No, I haven't." He seemed to have just noticed as well.

"Maybe she's in the backyard." We both headed to the backyard to see that she was in fact there in the pool in her bra and and underwear.

"Hey Ethan!" She came out of the pool and stood in front of me.