Chapter 19

Ethan's P.O.V

My eyes opened to meet Alex's sleeping face. His arms are around me and our legs somehow managed to tangle up together. Something in me really wanted to touch him. Move the hairs that strayed to his face. I shook my head lightly and to reveal my mind from said thoughts slowly pried myself free from him. I guess he must have really drank a lot because he didn't move around much just occasionally holding me tighter. Other than that I managed to slide out without waking him, which was good since he's not in the best terms with me. I did however know he'd wake up really hungover so I hurried to make his coffee as well as grabbing two aspirin before placing it in a tray and walking to my room to put it on the lamp table. I then walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth before walking back to the kitchen. I made myself a coffee before I began to make breakfast. When I was about finished Alex walked in looking rough. His hair was all over the place, he has put his clothes back on, it seemed like he was robbed then ran over.

I know he drank the coffee and took the aspirin because of the smell of aspirin that emitted from him.

"Hey." His morning voice was hoarse and raspy.

"Hi." I turned back to the eggs I was cooking and he came to stand next to me.

"Do you by any chance remember what happened last night?" I shook my head.

I only knew what happened here.

"Oh." He seemed to think for a minute.

As if he was trying to recall if he did something stupid. Which I actually don't doubt.

"Umm... what did I do here?" I began to serve food into plates as he spoke.

"Ugh... you knocked on the door because you said the door kept moving or something. You were drunk of your ass so I brought you inside and made you a coffee. Did you know you're like a child when you're drunk?" I handed him a plate and he looked at me confused.

"What do you mean?" We both sat down to eat the food I prepared.

"I tried to give you coffee and you pouted and whined like a little boy. It was kind of adorable." I regret saying that as soon as I did.

I wasn't thinking or something because I would never say that out loud to him. Damn it.

He just smiled before he spoke, "What else?"

"Well you kinda couldn't open your house door... okay I'm not gonna lie to myself. I'm kinda scared of going outside at night. You got here later than I ever have so I didn't want to go out so instead I took you to sleep in my room. I wanted to head back to finish watching my show but you dragged me to bed with you. Again acting as stubborn as a child. With more strength than one because I tried to get free but you wouldn't let me so I gave up. That's it." I shrugged at the end so demonstrate that it wasn't a big deal.

"Oh." He half smiled and chuckled before he actually began to eat.

"I dont think I have ever told you this upfront but you're a really good cook." He smiled at me.

I'm begging to get confused. Didn't he hate me yesterday? Now he's all smile here and smile there, what the hell? I went along with it anyways.

"T-thanks." I'm really not good with compliments.

Can you tell?

"So that's all you know right?" I nodded, "By the way I'd like to apologize for my behavior yesterday." I looked straight at him and he smiled.

"N-no I mean, you were right. I shouldn't blow off work for friends. It's unprofessional and I'm really sorry." I looked down at my food feeling really ashamed.

"No, I... I shouldn't have reacted that way. I should be the one apologizing to you. I'm so sorry." I looked back up at him to see his sincerity.

Then I heard a knock on the door.

"I-I'll be right back." I stood from the table and jogged to the door.

It was my friends.

"Hey, Ethan, it's your day off right? We brought some movies. Hey... Alex?" Megan looked around me at a wandering Alex.

"I-it's a long s-story." I let them in and they walked into the kitchen with us.

"Y-you guys want something to eat?" I turned to Jax, Megan and Andy and awaited their response.

They nodded before taking a seat. I served them food and sat where I had been.

"Wow. Did you make this?" Andy looked at me and i just nodded.

He smiled.

"So, mind explaining what happened or..." Meg spoke directing towards Alex and I.

It was silent for a few seconds that felt like years. Until Alex spoke up.

"Well, I was... let's say drunk. I couldn't open my door, because I couldn't see it. It was blurry. So I came here and Ethan helped me." They all looked at him and listened intently.

"Is that all that happened?" Jax asked, I'm not sure whether it was curiously, protective, otlr just nosey.

I vote the third.

"Nothing happened Jaxon Lee." He physically cringed at the sound of his full name.

"Okay, okay." He held his hands up in surrender.

Now that the tension thick enough to break a knife was gone we initiated an easy conversation. That involved with Megan saying this...

"So, Wednesday is the dance. You going Andy?"

"I dunno. Probably not. I'm not big on dances." He shrugged as we put our dishes in the sink and headed to the living room.

"You should go, it'll be really fun! They have a photo booth and a DJ it's gonna be great!" She was practically bouncing with joy and excitement.

"Don't let her drag into it if you don't want to though. I doubt it will be that fun anyways." I said as we sat on the couch.

"I'm gonna go. Thanks for helping me Ethan." Alex stood and began walking away.

I stood up after him and grabbed his arm.

"Stay."

....:::::....:::::....:::::....

So, I didn't feel like making this chapter longer. I haven't slept in a week, my OCD is really acting up this week, I physically feel like death and it's all because my bunny died. I don't leave my bed I lay in the dark and stare at the ceiling. My mum said she'd buy me a new one as if it'll replace the first. I wrote periodically and play dad music while looking at my ceiling and crying. I'm a mess of a potato right now. I lost a bunny and I'm a mess. My life is sad. Anyways happy Friday. I'll speak to you all next week... hopefully.

June 8, 2017