*Chapter 123*

[Avie's POV]

Its been months since Tony and I came back from our honeymoon. Since then, we've been pretty busy with work and the kids and bills.

Right now we were just at home, me cleaning up while Tony watched Beverly and Blake in their play pen when my phone rang.

I look and saw it was Mike?

"Hey Mike, what's up?" I asked as I handed a pacifier to Tony.

"Avie!! Look, you have to get to the hospital fast!!" He exclaimed in panic.

I frowned in confusion.

"Why, what happened?" I asked.

"I-Its Macy, she went into labor!!" He said.

"But her due date is any day now, she's already nine months along, why are you panicking?" I asked in confusion.

"Something happened, I don't know!! She's in C-Section right now!!" He exclaimed.

My eyes widen in horror.

"We're on our way right now," I said and hung up. "Tony, get the baby bag."

"What happened?" He asked.

"Macy's in C-Section," I said.

"Oh shit," he said and took off to get the bag while I quickly got the kids in their carriers.

Soon we were off.

***

We ran into the ER waiting room and I spotted Matt, Dawn, Becky, Mike, and Macy's and Tyson.

"Hey," I said as we ran up, me holding Beverly's carrier.

"How is she?" Tony asked.

"We don't know. All we know is the baby is feet first but they found out during delivery," Ms. Hale said."She was losing a lot of blood."

"Where's Vic?" I asked.

"With Macy," Matt said.

"The doctor said we have to wait for any news," Dawn said.

I nodded and set Beverly's carrier down next to Becky.

"You know, Avery, and ER waiting room is no place for babies like Bevie and Blake," Tyson said.

"I sigh. " I know, but we came in a hurry."

"How about you call Tony's mom to watch them while you guys stay here?" Ms. Hale said.

"Good idea. I'll give her a call," Tony said, taking his phone out and walking to an area where he can talk.

Just then Vic walked in.

"Vic!" Matt said as we all crowded around.

He had tear stains on his cheeks and his eyes were puffy.

"Vic, how is she?" Dawn asked.

"T-They won't tell me. She lost so much blood, and they have the baby in observation," he said in a shakey voice.

"Oh my god," Ms. Baker said in a small sob, Tyson comforting her.

Then a doctor came up.

"Family of Maceline Fuentes," he caled.

We all walked up.

"Who's the father of the child?" He asked.

"Me. How's my son and wife?" Vic asked.