*Chapter 37*

**Monday**

[Avie's POV]

"LET'S HIT THIS TOUR!!!!!! AYAYAYAYAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!" Jaime screeched to the sky as he stood at the very top of the bus, thne Mike aiming him in the stomach with a football making him fall back.

(A/N: Had to add that part. I regret nothing! XD )

"Hey!! No denting the bus!!" Chris, the tour manager (or "High Life" as the guys call him), shouted.

"Oh, i'm fine thanks!!" Jaime grunted sarcastically, pointing a thumbs up and Mike and Vic high fived each other laughing.

Tony and I were dragging out our luggage towards the bus, the crew helping as well.

I then helped with the merch boxes before running back for my things.

I then spot Vic's megaphone. Better grab that.

I grab my duffel bag, purse, and then run outside, seeing he was distracted with something High Life was telling him.

"Avie," i hear a whisper and see Mike motion to me.

"Scare him," he said, pointing at the bull horn.

I shake my head quickly.

"No," i whisper back.

"Just do it, go," he urged.

I grunt and hand him my stuff before headnig over to where Vic was and quickly turned on the megaphone and yelled.

"VIIIIIIIIICC!!!!!!" i screamed, and he literally jumped and fell tot eh ground covering his ears and High Life nearly does the same.

I quickly turn it off and run away, hiding in the bus as Tony and Mike were lauging they're asses off.

I then ran straight into Jaime as he was climbing down from the hatch in the bus ceiling that led to the roof.

"Whoa, slow it down, chica," he laughed.

"I have a feeling Vic won't be able to hear anymore," i said feeling bad and trying to hold back my laughter.

Jaime then saw the megaphone and laughed.

"So that was you!?" he laughed and i blushed more.

"MY EARS!!! Oh god, she's so gonna get it," I hear Vic shout but laughed later with a hint of pain, making me sqeak and run to the backroom.

I laughed when i hid under the bed, but right when i did i felt the bus move and the bed placed there moved.

I gasped as it did and a flashback came back.

***flashback***

I ran away as fast as i could, as fast as my 15 year old twig legs could carry me through the empty hospital bed.

Night had fallen and apparently i fell asleep in the TV room, and he found me.

"Oh Avery," his horrible voice sang.

I hurried into my room and dove right under the bed after quickly turning off the lights and curling up into a ball.

Why?? Why me??

The door slammed open and i see his feet shuffle in.

"I know you're in here my little doll," he snickered.

I quickly covered my mouth so he won't hear my breathing and i carefully curl farther and farther into the back of the bed.

I  then see his nurse shoes approach my bed and my fears of him finding me here, in just my underwear and hospital gown and slippers, terrified me to near death.

He turned to the side and i thought he was going to leave and closed my eyes and really really quietly breathed a sigh of relief.

It was then the bed shifted and the leg hit my foot.

"Ow," i whispered and clamped my hand across my mouth.

Oh no, what have i done?!

I then felt a grip on my sleeve and was being pulled from under the bed, and screamed my head off.

***end of flashback***

I screamed as i then felt myself being pulled from the bed and was about to punch however it was when i heard a relieving voice.

"AVIE!!! AVIE, CALM DOWN, IT'S ME!!!!! OW, AVIE!!!!!!" i heard Tony shout as he hled to my wrists tightly but carefully.

I opened my eyes and saw it was only him, Jaime, Vic, and Mike. All looking concerned.

I couldn't talk as Tony helped me sat up.

"Avie, what happened??" he asked.

I gulped and just burst into tears. Tony held me in his arms, sitting on the side of the bed as i sat on his lap, and i soon started to calm down, and told him what happened, from running inside the bus and hiding, to the flashback, and then the aftermath, when i was beaten senseless and then left there, the nurses thinking i was repeatedly hitting myself and they injected countles needles into me, making me swallow pills, and nearly putting me in an asylum to go through a lobotomy.

Tony just held me as i sobbed into his chest, Jaime holding my hand and rubbing the back of my hand with his thumb.

"Shh, its okay. He's gone and you don't have to be afraid anymore. I'm here," Tony said, kissing my temple as he rocked me and rubbed my back, Vic giving me a glass of water.

~~~~~~~

Video also shows the crew members, so you all know who is who.

FEEDBACK!! ^.^=