*Chapter 118*

[Avie's POV]

Soon, Sleeping With Sirens started the music and I stood by the alter of the pavillion, next to the justice of the peace (Which Vic asked to be dressed as Yoda. Haha!!)

Copeland was throwing petals on the ground while Liam walked behind her.

Soon both bridesmaids and groomsmen walked down the aisle, and then me and Papa Fuentes, or Dad as I got used to calling him, were last.

Tony stood there smiling.

We soon arrived to the alter, Dad kissing my cheek before going to sit down as Tony took my hand and I handed my bouquet to Macy.

"A wedding today, reunited we are," the justice of the peace said in a Yoda voice, making everyone laugh.

"Okay, okay. Dearly beloved. We are gathered here today to celebrate the union of two lovers in holy matrimony," the justice said in a normal voice.

"If anyone objects to this marriage, speak now or forever hold your peace," he said.

At that moment, baby Blake burped loud and we all burst out laughing and awwing and Tony and looked as Mom was holding him.

"There's something!" Jaime snickered.

"Just continue," I laughed.

We soon got to the vows.

"Aive, we've had our ups and downs, but we still made it to today, and I'm really glad we did. Ever since I met you, I swore to be there for you. You're beautiful, you're kind, you're an amazing woman, you're strong, and.... so many good words can describe you. After today, I want you to know that this awkward turtle in a tux will love you and our kids no matter what, and will never leave your side even if my heart stopped beating," Tony said.

I smiled as i felt tears pricking my eyes, but held them back.

I then realized the groomsmen were gone, along with the girls. Weird...

I then continued.

"Tony, its because of you that I knew heroes are real, and not just in fairy tales and comic books. I had no hope or happiness before I met you. Even though we've hit some hard obstacles between the day we met and today, but we still overcame them and now, I'm living the happiest day of my life. They say heroes usually wear capes or sings, but my hero loves Star Wars, turtles, and plays guitar. He doesn't have to sing to be a hero. I love him just the way he is. I love you, Tony Perry," I said.

"Now, may we have the rings?" the justice of the peace said.

Liam walked up and handed us the rings an I smiled as I saw they were Star Wars rings that said "I love you" and "I know."

"Do you, Avery Fuentes, take Tony Perry to be your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, til death do you part?" the justice asked.

"I do," I smiled.

"Do you, Tony Perry, take Avery Fuentes, to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, til death do you part?" the justice asked.

"I do," he said.

"Mr. and Mrs. Perry, you are. Kiss the bride, you may," the justice said in a Yoda voice again.

We laughed as me and Tony then kissed and everyone burst out cheering and then laughter filed the room.

We looked as see all the groomsmen walked in, along with a few of the bridesmaids, wearing Star Wars outfits, standing on either side of the aisle, holding up lightsabers as if making an entrance to a king or queen.

We laughed as we made our way through them, white confetti being thrown as we made our way to the limo to later show up at the party.

~~~~~~~~~~

External link: What the bridesmaids wore.-->>

On the side: What Tony, Beverly, and Blake wore--->>

You are listening to "Iris" by The Goo Goo Dolls, covered by Sleeping With Sirens--->>>

3 votes & comments for the next chapter!!!!! ^.^=