*Chapter 114*

[Tony's POV]

I rocked Blake to sleep and  then put him to sleep as Avie finished giving Beverly a bottle.

Soon both kids were asleep as we left one of Jaime's acoustic CD's playing softly in their nursery.

Avie and I kissed each other good night and fell asleep in each other's arms.

*11:32 PM*

I groaned when I hear crying next door and realized one of the kids were awake and got up, rushing towards the nursery, seeing Beverly was bawling.

I scooped her up and rocked her a little until she was fast asleep, and then left the room after leaving a little night light on, and going back to bed, my arm aroudn Avie's waist.

*12:23 AM*

I was woken by squealing in the next room and look at the time.

"Oh god," i said, sitting up, but Avie stops me. "I got it," she said, and got up, trudging out the room as I fell back on the bed, cuddling my Turtle pillow pet.

Avie sleepily made her way back to the room and then after a few minutes came back and curled up next to me as we fell back asleep.

*12:55 AM*

Moer crying that shot my eyes awake.

Avie was about to wake up, but its best she rests up.

"I got it," I said, and stumbled out to teh room, seeing it was Blake, Beverly just fast asleep.

I look and try to see if he needed to be burped. Nothing. I tried cooing him and everything, but nothing.

"What's the matter?" I asked as he continued to cry. I then realized something.

I gulped and sniffed his bum, and drew my head back once I did, realizing i was now wide awake.

Well... that solves the problem.... now to fix it... Great...

I grab the things to change his diaper and lay him down on the changing table.

"You know, when I asked you two to take it easy on Mommy... I should have included myself," i said to him.

Blake just looked up at me as I grabbed a clean diaper.

I gulped, and then get to work.

--

I pull on Blake's blue onesie and then rock him to sleep, lying him on the crib and turning on the sheepcat & turtle mobile a fan made for him before cleaning up, washing my hands and face, and then changing my shirt (Let's just say, he's got good aim).

Once I was cleaned up, I got back in bed, Avie looking up at me sleepily.

"What took so long?" she mumbled.

"Don't ask," i said.

She shrugged, yawned, and went back to sleep. And so did I.

*2:55 AM*

Another cry and I groaned, just curling up, exhausted.

"Avie," i mumbled.

"I know, I'm going," She groaned, and got up, going to the nursury. I hear some shuffling going downstairs and then back up, probably meaning one of them needed a bottle.

After a while the bed sunk in and I wrap my arm around Avie's waist.

Thankfully, it was quiet for a few hours.

*5:15 AM*

This time they were both crying and I sat up to a start.

"Alright, team up," Avie muttered with a yawn as we both got up and made our way to the nursery.

Beverly just needed to be breastfed and Blake just wanted to be held.

After Avie put Beverly to sleep, i looked and noticed she looked upset.

"You okay?" I asked.

"To think... this will happen every night... I'm sorry, since I know you'll be back and forth with no sleep," she said sadly.

I sigh and put a sleeping Blake in his crib and came up, wrapping my arms around her waist from behind.

"Hey, don't be sorry about something we're supposed to do. I'm still happy no matter what. I love you, I love the kids, I basically love our life right now. And besides, this is basically what I signed up for," I said, kissing under her ear and then the corner of her mouth.

She looked up at me, a small smile on her face as she leaned up and kissed me softly.

"Where would I be without you?" she asked. "I love you, Tony."

"I love you, too, Avie," I said as we kissed.

We then went back to bed to sleep a bit more.

~~~~~~

6 votes & comments for next chapter!! ^.^=