*Chapter 18*

[Tony's POV]

Soon Avie woke up and she was given her clothes and we were given her release papers, that Vic offered to fill out.

Macy and Avie were in the room while all the guys stayed out in the hall.

"She can't go back in there," Mike said.

We all looked at him.

"She can't stay at that house. They could come back and maybe kill her," he said. He was right. And Matt's house wasn't an option, either, since him and Macy are leaving tomorrow.

"Why not stay with us??" Jaime suggested.

"Jaime, that is actually a good idea," Mike said.

"Agreed. We are staying here for another few days before leaving to finish the tour in Philadelphia. She can live with us from now on, finish school in Mission Bay," Vic said.

It actually was a good idea. She'd be safe from her fosters, and she can even bring her dog if she wants to," Jaime said

"Alright, but then someone has to make sure se doesnt cut herself or something," Matt said.

"We will. Staying with us

"I'm in," i said.

"Then its settled. Avie is living with Pierce the Veil. We can tell her once she comes out here," Vic said.

At least with us, Avie can't get hurt.

[Avie's POV]

I gotten myself dress, with some help from Macy, but i still was worried.

My fosters were out there. My worst fear is they hurt Rocky. I need to check on him.

"It'll be okay, Avery," Macy said, sitting me down and then standing behind me as i felt her start to brush my hair, then make a loose side braid.

"I just hope Rocky's okay," i said.

"He will be," Macy said. "He's a smart dog."

She does have a point.

Soon she's done and i exit the room, seeing the guys waiting for me.

"Better??" Matt asked.

I nodded.

"Hey, Avie, we got something to ask you??" Tony asked.

"Yeah??" i asked.

"Well, i know its pretty sudden, but... How would you like to live and tour with Pierce the Veil??" Vic asked.