*Chapter 48*

[Vic's POV]

We arrived to the hospital and they rushed Avie through ER, while we waited for Mike and Jaime and the crew. They soon came along with Sleeping with Sirens, BMTH, and Tonight Alive.

"How is she??" Jenna asked.

"Only know she has a slow pulse and severe hemorage," I said.

"I should beat the assholes who did this to her," Oli sneered.

"They're serving their time now. Avie's safe from harm, not we just got to hope she's alright," i said and we all take a seat whereever we can.

Tony was a nervous wreck, Jenna, Lee, and Jaime trying to calm him down.

It wasn't until it was nearly 3 pm that a doctor came to us.

"Avery Winters's family??" he asked.

"Yes??" i said. "Is she okay??"

"I wish i can say she was. By further investigation, she nearly blew her heart apart, and it damaged veins in her eyes, meaning she will be temporarily blind. It took extensive hours to repair her heart, and her blood stream contains traces of drugs and poisons, mostly heroin, steroids, and a few expired prescription drugs in her stomach," he sadly.

"Dear god," Nichols said in shock.

"And... there's more," the doctor said.

"What more can tehre be??!" Mike said shocked.

"Miss Winters has been severly malnourished and may have developed anemia. We'll be running tests later on, her lungs had collapsed and 85% of her major organs have failed, and her veins and arteries suffered terrible damage. We had to put her in a medically induced coma in order for her to survive. She's basically lucky to be alive in this kind of state, a miracle," he said.

"Dear god," Tony said, burrying his head in his hands.

"Can we see her??" Kellin asked.

"Only her family, which i'm beleiveing is Pierce the Veil??" he asked.

I nodded and we headed forward, following the doctor as everyone stayed behind.

[Tony's POV]

We followed the doctor to Avie's room, and once we arrived, i looked in, looking away and wishing i didn't see.

Avie was connected to about 5+ machines, and had needles and tubes around her skeletal like body, and connected to oxygen tanks and arms wrapped in bandaged and covered in needles, a tube in her mouth and gauze around her arms, neck, and eyes.

"Oh my god," Mike said.

I came up and kneeled next to her bed, holding her limp hand.

"Look what they've done to you..." i whispered, the guys coming to stand by me.

"How long until she's not in a coma??" Jaime asked.

"Maybe a few weeks, longest a month," he said.

I froze.

"We have a tour, we can't leave her behind... I'm not allowing it," Vic said.

"Neither am i," I said.

"None of us will go on unless we know Avie is safe. Unless someone is wiling to stay, which is impossible," Jaime said.

"Maybe Matt and Macy, but its school time around there, adn we only have 2 days," Vic said.

Then Mike shot up. "I know!! I know!!!" he said, then tok out his phone and dialed a number.

"Who are you calling, Mike??" i asked, wiping some tears that were fallign from my face.

He just held up a hand.

[Unknown's POV]

I was just watching television, waiting for the news to go on.

I hope they find Avery soon.

My phoe then rang and I picked it up.

"Hey, i've been meaning to call, but work's been on my back. Any luck??" I asked.

"Yes, we found her, but she's too weak, and in a coma. Listen, how fast can you make it to Santa Clara?" Mike asked.

I scrunched my eyebrows together and then he explained how they had to continue the tour, but didn't want to leave Avie.

"So, can you??" he asked.

I knew i had to call my brother to dog-sit, but i nodded.

"Yeah, I'll get a flight for tomorrow," i said.

"You're the best," he said. "See you soon."

"By Mike," i said, blushing a bit as we hung up and i got quick to getting a flight.

Lucky i got my paycheck today.

~~~~~~~

Who do you think Mike is called??