*Chapter 65*

[Tony's POV]

The bus was going at almost 70 mph.

I felt like I was having a heart attack.

"Tony,stay calm. She'll be okay," Vic said.

"I have to make sure she's okay," I said.

Avie may have been fine,but who know?! She could go back to her ways because of Monica!!

I swear if I ever see Monica, I'm going to be fucking pissed.

Avie, please be okay.

[Avie's POV]

"No, i dont want to listen to you guys anymore," i said, trying to ignore them.

"Face it, Avery. You need us. We've been by your side ever since your parents and Blake left this world," Ana said.

"We've never left you," Debbie said. "Less Sally, who connects us all to you."

"Sally just made my life worse, guys," i said.

"I only said the truth. Only good guy around was Randy and he's dead," Sally said.

"Shut up!' Randy had no right to rescue! He shouldn't have even been in that basement in the first place! He was up for a football scholarship!" i snapped in a whisper, hoping Macy or Matt weren't at my door.

They've been knocking for a long time.

"Fine, whatever. But he would have hurt you anyway," Sally said.

I grunt and threw myself on the bed, covering my face.

"Look, I'm sure Tony is on his way now with an excuse, so might as well avoid it," Debbie said.

"How, just run out of the house?? Matt or Macy will stop me," i said.

"Climb out the window," Sue said.

I look at the window, and gulped.

"Okay, but, then what am I going to do? Just sit in a park bench and cry my eyes out??" i said.

"I have an idea," Sally said, a smirk in her tone.

I gulped. I always hate her ideas. Her ideas either involve Ana, Mia, Sue, or Cat.

"What's your idea??" Debbie asked.

"Involving a few needles and joints," Sally said.

I gasp.

"You're joking," i said.

"What? Nothing ever held you back in 9th grade, so why now? Just a snort or even a breather, boom. Done, forgetting," Sally said. "And besides, we're in California. Drug dealers are probably in every alley, selling the best stuff."

I hated the idea, but... I guess it wouldn't hurt...

"Fine, but let's hurry before the bus pulls up," I said, pulling on a hoodie and some sneakers.

I grab my phone with some extra cash i had saved up for emergencies, around $150 sounds alright, and carefully slip out the window, jumping down to the grass and breaking into a run.

I'm going to regret this... But if I listen to Sally, it sounds like it'll be worth it.

[Matt's POV]

"Avie, come out! Please!!" Macy said, knocking on the door for the one millionth time.

Silence.

"That doesn't sound good," i said.

It was then we hear the front door open.

"MATT!! MACY!!" I hear Tony shout.

"Upstairs!!" I called out.

Then, Tony, Jaime, Mike, and Vic ran upstairs, Tony trying the door then pounding his fist on the door. 

"Avie, its me! Please, its not what it looks like! I was set up! Hacked!!" he shouted.

Silence.

"Oh no," Vic said.

"Jaime, you and me, on three," Mike said as Tony got out of the way.

"Alright... 3!" Jaime said and him and Mike charge at the door and take it down.

We all enter, and realize... its empty, and the window was open.

"Fuck!" I said, Jaime looking out, but not seeing her anywhere.

"Where could she have gone??" Tony asked, looking like he was going to burst into tears.

"Tony, calm down, we'll find her," Macy said.

"Matt, quick, think of something Avie would do when she's upsetting," Vic said.

"Umm, a lot. Self harm, starving, and.... oh shit..." i said, realizing something.

"What?" Tony said.

I gulped and then spoke. 

"Avie used to take drugs, too."