*Chapter 21*

[Tony's POV]

A bad feeling hung in the air, but me and Avie continued packing her stuff.

Soon everything was ready and we hurried down the stairs.

Odd enough, Mike wasn't around, but police was around but also a white truck...

We handed Jaime and Vic the bags when suddenly we hear something outside.

It sounded like barking.

"That's Rocky!!" Avie said.

All of a sudden we hear a gun shot and the barking stops.

"Oh no," Avie saids and runs inside.

"Avie!!!" I shout, running behind her as officers followed us.

[Avie's POV]

I ran out to the yard and was shocked by the sight I saw.

James held the rifle up at the end of the yard. Diane stood behind him and he had a bite on his leg.

I looked over and screamed as I saw the familiar mound on the ground.

"ROCKY, NOOOOOOO!!!!!!" I cried, running up to him and holding him in my arms.

He whimpered weakly at me and then was still.

"NOOOO!!!!!! PLEASE, DONT LEAVE ME!!!!!!!" I cried into his neck.

I can hear James and Diane laughing behind me and anger grew inside of me.

I looked and saw the sledgehammer James used to ruin Blake's guitar lying on the ground and grabbed it, not caring that I actually have the strength to hold it.

They were both being arrested.

I ran up and swung hard, hitting James shoulder.

"I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!! LOOK WHAT YOU DID!!!!!!!!!!! HE WAS MY BEST FRIEND AND YOU KILLED HIM!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU?!?!?!?!?!" I screamed.

"Stop! Who are you guys?!" I hear Tony shout, bur I'm pretty sure it wasn't to me.

I swing again and shatter James's leg, like he did to me before I suddenly feel arms grabbing me and pinning me to the ground.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!!!!!! IM NOT DONE WITH HIM YET!!!!!!!" I screamed as I thrashed and kicked.

Next thing I know, I feel something pinch my neck and realize what was happening and screamed in fear.

"NOOOOOOO!!!!!!" I cried.

I then feel everything get blurry and soon turn black, Tony's shouting and cries being heard as everything faded.