*Chapter 63*

*Three Months Later*

I got home after picking up our dogs (Whiskey hands, Pebbles, Minnie Mouse, Turtle, and Tito) from the vet, since we had to get the them fixed due to breeding reasons one of my bosses told me, which had me decide to do it, as well as for safety reasons.

"I'm home!!" I called out.

"Living room!" Matt called out as Macy came in and helped me get the dogs off their leashes to roam the house.

"How was work??" she asked, her newly dyed hair in a tight ponytail.

I work at Villalobos as an apprentice, and as back up for Shorty's Rescue, but only when he needs me. I also work as an intern at Fearless Records, but only twice a week. Basically, I'm keeping myself busy while the guys are on tour.

Thankfully, they'll be home in 3 days.

"Let's see, there was a new arrival of 15 newborn pitbull pups that were left at the side of a railroad, a call from Shorty to break in and repo 2 pit bulls and a doberman," I said, throwing myself on the couch. "And 50+ phone calls wit an emergency at the studio, later to pick up 5 puppies from the vet and nearly dragged around in the parking lot."

"Wow, and all of that since 6 am?!" Matt exclaimed.

Its basically 6 pm right now.

"The miracle of being a woman," I groaned, Macy coming in with a tall glass of ice tea.

"You're an angel," I said as I sat up and took a sip.

Matt then sniffed my shoulder.

"Pheew! You reek!" he laughed as I punched his shoulder.

"Yeah, I became 50% sweat, dog, and mud, and the rest is still me. I need a shower," I laugh and got up, heading to my room.

I stripped down and turned on the hot water, and scrubbed myself until my skin was glowing and slightly raw, since I had dried mud on me.

After coming out, and wrapping myself in a warm fluffy towel and coming out before hearing my phone blare with life.

I grab it and see its a twitter notification from Tony.

I smile and open it.

I gasp in horror as I see what it was.

It was picture... of Tony... kissing another girl...

~~~~~~~

Macy's Hair Style #5--->>>