"I'm going to join this year, I've moved here from Beauxbatons."

"I go to Hogwarts too, I'm going to start my 6th year, let me guess, you're going to join 4th?"

"Yep, how did you know?"

"I just guessed, so you're fourteen then?" 

"Pretty much, I will be turning fifteen in a couple of months though. I don't know anyone here, is anyone else from Hogwarts here too?"

"Yes, do you want to meet anyone? Loads of them are here for the match, they're at my tent" Fred asked, starting to walk. "I'd like that." I replied, following him as he weaved in between tents, leading us to his own.

I remembered people telling me that you never follow strangers. I shrugged the thought off as we finally arrived to a red coloured tent surrounded by people who looked around my age, most of them being redheads.

"Everyone, meet clumsy, clumsy, meet everyone." Fred spoke before hurriedly entering the tent.

Two girls, one with bushy hair, and one with straight red hair smiled at me and introduced themselves as Hermione Granger and Ginny Weasley. Another redhead by the name of Ron Weasley waved at me and I smiled back.

"That's a funny name, clumsy." Ginny laughed. "It's Alice, actually. I just bumped into Fred and fell on the ground, hence the nickname."

"It's so nice to meet you Alice, which school did you previously go to?" Hermione asked.

"I went to Beauxbatons, I'll be joining Hogwarts this year."

"How come you don't have a French accent?" Ron asked.

"Ron you can't just ask people why they don't have an accent." Hermione murmured, shaking her head.

"That's alright Hermione, a lot of people ask me that, I never really picked up a French accent Ron, every one always wondered why but I never know what to tell them." I replied.

Fred walked out of the tent, holding a pouch full of what I assumed was money. He shook the pouch and it made a jingling sound, confirming my assumption. He looked straight at me with a confused look on his face.

"And who are you?" He asked. How did he forget already? He's the one who brought me here.

"What do you mean?"

"Uhm, when I don't know who someone is, I usually ask them who they are." He replied, still looking as confused as ever. I gave him a puzzled look.

"It's me, Fred, Alice. Did you forget already?"

A knowing look flashed on his face before he smirked.

"Ohh, uh yes I was just messing with you. So, Alice, what are you doing here?"

"You brought me here to show me around, Fred." I narrowed my eyes at him before crossing my arms over my chest.

"Yes, of course di-"

"George do you have the money?" Someone stepped out of the tent and walked towards Fred.

I scrunched my eyes in confusion, "That's not George that's - ohhhh" 

"You blew my cover, Fred" The boy named George groaned. Fred ignored him and took the bag from him, counting the money inside.

"Twins huh?" I asked.

"Yes." They both replied simultaneously, grins on their faces.

"But I had you fooled didn't I?" George smirked.

"No I totally knew." I lied.

"Pftt, liar" George replied before turning his attention to Fred.