Blake turned her attention to Jace and waved, "later skater."

He smiled as she walked out the door and his three siblings began eating again.

"You so need to marry that girl, she would be such a cool sister in law" Collin said.

Jace blushed and grumbled.

"I'm not even dating her Collin, jeez."

"Then get on it! What's taking you so long!" Gracie said with syrup dripping down her chin.

"Real classy Gracie" Tammy laughed as she wiped her face with a wet paper towel.

"I have to be patient with her, it took me weeks just for her to become friends with me."

"Wanna know what you are? A chicken."

His siblings nodded their heads agreeing with Avery as their parents sat silently observing their kid's as Michelle laid sleeping in her room down the hall.

"I am a chicken, but you know what? If I were to just ask her out then she would reject me, then she would not want to talk to me anymore which would lead to her never coming over here again and not teaching you bozos how to skate."

They became silent and Jace began eating his last pancake.

"You have to be patient, you can't just jump at them and expect them to instantly fall in love with you."

"Worked with Taylor."

Jace chocked on a piece of his pancake as Collin and Avery snickered at what Gracie had just said so casually. His entire family thought him and Taylor were dating but he quickly shut that down, which led to Collin knowing what they were. But they all saw how in love Taylor was with him.

"Taylor was different."

"Why? Because you were fuck buddies?" Collin asked.

Their parents gasped and Jace once again chocked on a piece of his pancake.

"No we weren't! But that's enough of this conversation, I'm going to school. You kids off to the bus stop!"

Jace threw away his plate and his parents scolded at Jace.

"Jace John! That better not be true!" Tammy scolded.

"It's not! Bye love you!"

Jace rushed out the door with his three siblings behind him.

"You little ass! Why would you say that!" Jace growled as he smacked Collin in the back of the head.

Collin only laughed and the three of them ran off to their bus stop.

"I'm so dead" Jace grumbled to himself as he got in his car.

§

Blake whistled and ignored the student population like she usually does.

But something caught her eye.

It was two soccer players cornering what looked to be a freshman. She walked up to them but didn't want to interfere if it wasn't what she thinks it is. So she stood back, just a few feet away.

"I-I just asked whe-where the sci-science rooms ar-are" the new freshman stuttered.

"I have homework that I didn't do and I need you to do it for me, little bitch."

"Okay assholes, back off him."

The two players turned to Blake and chuckled.

"Aw the freak is telling us what to do, how cute."