He Knows

Two months, that's how long we've been together, and I've been the happiest I've ever been. We're at the beach again this time with Honey, Ty, Robyn, and Mijo. I giggle as Chris spends me around in circles. I can't believe it's about to be a new year. I'm excited about starting it with Chris.

'I'm happy starting a new year with you too.' Chris spoke in my head, yeah we can speak to each others telepathically now, but only when we're around each other. We can block the other out, but we really don't need to. I like it cause I like hearing his voice in my head. Crazy yeah I know, but so far it's the best thing to come out of these crazy ass dreams we've been having. He puts me down turning me to face him. I could stare at his eyes forever, they're so easy to get lost in. Sadly, like always we gotta cut our day short. I stood at Robyn's car, and Chris stood at Ty's. His arms secured around my waist, mines his neck. He kissed my lips. 'I hate this part.' I thought to him.

'I do too.' He thought back, pulling away I could see the sadness in his face, just like I knew he could see it in mines. The ride back to my place was boring, and uneventful. I said my goodbyes to the girls, and went in the house. I felt the biggest chill ever come over me, and I didn't like it. I turned right back out the door going to my own car. I don't know where I was going, but something was guiding me. I finally pulled up to a rundown building.
'Get ready for everything, you're about to see.' Selena said. I walked through the building stopping at a pile of rubble. Everything materialized, I'm guessing to the way it looked before it all went to hell.
"You ready to do this?" Somebody spoke making me look up, it was my uncle and Selena. Wait, they knew each other.

"Yeah, it's better this way." Selena stroked his hand, they slid their bags over their shoulders, and made their way to the door, but somebody burst in before the even touched the knob. I couldn't get a good look at the guys face because he had a mask on. Uncle Clint put Selena behind his back. The guy pulled out a gun, and told Uncle Clint to move. As soon as my uncle moved the guy shot him in the shoulder, and leg.  

"Clint!" Selena screamed attempting to run to him, but the man in the mask stopped her. His eyes stared into hers, his eyes were full of anger, and hers were laced with fear.

"All this time you could've had me!" He yelled wrapping his hand around her neck. He forced himself between her legs. I turned my head not wanting to see Selena get raped.

"Get the fuck off her!" My uncle yelled rising, only to be pierced with multiple bullets. I guess he must have hit his head on something because there was a big gash in his head. Selena scuffled towards him.

"Clint, baby! Clint wake up! Baby please!" No! This is my dream with Chris. I watched the masked guy advance on Selena. I wanted to yell so bad, but no one could hear me. She turned and started kicking at him, but he had already put his hands on her neck.

"You made me do this to you!" She tapped his hands, begging him to stop, but his didn't. He pulled a knife from his pocket, and started stabbing her repeatedly in her side. I watched her drag her body towards Uncle Clint. She placed her hand on his bloody chest, and used to other to shake him.