Bits & Pieces Pt. 2

We sat there holding the pictures of our relatives. No talking, no movement, just pure quietness.

'Selena!!! I want answers, and I want em now!'

'I can't tell you, but I need you to do something.'

'Fuck you mean you can't tell me?'

'In order for you to get answers you, and Chris have to fall asleep together, as in next to each other.'

"Chris," I said looking next to me, he was looking at me too.

"I know." We got in the back of his car curled in each others arm, me running my fingers through his hair, him rubbing my sides, I felt my eyes getting heavy.

Shit, I'm in this foggy place again. This time it seems a little scarier. The faint sound of somebody calling me draws me in a direction. The closer I get to the destination the more ragged my breath gets. I feel arms around me, and I fight against them.

"Relax baby, it's me." I turn knowing who it is.

"We're in each others dream aren't we?" He nods, leading me in the direction my uncle, and his aunt are guiding us to. We get to an old shack, or some kind of building. They're standing in the middle of one of the rooms holding hands. I stared at them, like it was my first time meeting-well it is my first time meeting my Uncle Clint.

"Hi Uncle Clint." I wave shyly feeling like a little kid. He smiles at me, a smile I've seen plenty of times on Chris.