Only Hope

I struggled against the bindings keeping me in place in the chair. They keep me bound to this thing, it's so in uncomfortable. I would say I'm scared, but I'm not. I'm gonna get out of here, I just know it. What I wanna know is who the hell has me holed up in here? If that nigga would take that mask off I would know. Speaking of him, here he comes now.

"Sleep well?" He asked touching my thigh. I tried to shrink away from his touch, but I couldn't.

"Keep your damn, hands off me!" I yelled, causing him to smack me across my face. It stung, but I took it, no way I'm gonna show this nigga my pain.

"Real nice, hit me while I'm tied up, let's see you do it when my limbs are free?" I challenged. He roared out laughing.

"Hmm fiesty, just like her."

I sat there planning how I could get out. First I need to know where the fuck I am. I look around for my surroundings, but I can't spot anything really. The sound of footsteps coming towards me snap me out of my search for escape. Somebody stands in front of me. I can just feel a gaze on me.

"Pathetic." A familiar voice speaks, it's feminine, but I can't tell where I've heard it from.

"I should take you out right now, but he wants you." Something I've noticed is they always stand behind me, so I don't know what any of them look alike the only one that ever stands in front of me is the guy that wears the ski mask.

"I don't even see why he wants you, I don't see why anybody wants you." I could hear the anger dripping in her voice, who the fuck is he? And what could he possibly want with me?

"You know something, you talk a lot for somebody that's too scared to show me her face." I spat.

"No sweety I'm not scared, I'm just following the plan." She smacked my face from behind. What's with these niggas hitting my face? I heard her footsteps retreat, and get placed with heavier ones. I know it's the masked guy, he walks directly in front of me. Seeing only his eyes, and the shape of his mouth I try to figure out the familiarity of him. He touches my exposed knee running his hand up my thigh. I shake the chair in an attempt for it to be a warning not to touch me. His touch feels so cold. He smiles this creep ass grin that I swear I've seen before, but can't figure out where.

"You know none of this would have happened had you stayed away from that boy." He stated circling me making me feel uncomfortable.

"You're doing this because of Chris? Really?" I scoffed, just another nigga mad at what he can't have.

"No!" He yelled punching me in my stomach.

"I'm doing this because you should've been mines, just like she should've been mines." Here we go again with this she, whoever the hell she is. If he's crazy enough to kidnap somebody I wouldn't want his crazy ass either. He pulls the phone Chris gave me out of his pocket.

"Awww look, lover boy sent another message. He's outside of your house he says. Too bad you're not there, let's send him a message shall we?" I watch as he types away at the phone. The phone goes off minutes later.

" I should've never trusted your ass. Have a nice life bitch!" He read the text from the phone.

"He doesn't seem too pleased with you, don't worry you won't need him. You've got me." He started tapping away again. After he sent the message he bent so he was eye level with me breathing his horrible breath in my face. Attempting to kiss me.

"I don't want you! I want Chris!"

"Too bad, he ain't never coming for you, and I made sure of that!" I spit on his face, it's the best I could do in this state. He left me alone leaving me in the dark. Selena where are you when I need you? I saw the light, I know that blue hue from anywhere.

"Selena!" I'd never been so happy to see her in my life. She smiled, but it was small not like her usual big ones.

"Zahra, what happened?" I shrugged, well attempted to.

"I don't know, one minute I was in the car with what I thought was Chris' friend, then I'm here tied up with some creep, and his crew. Help me!" I  know I said I wouldn't talk to her, but I'm desperate, and she didn't have to come here.

"I'll see what I can do, don't be scared." I don't get mad like I usually do, I know there's not much she can do, so here being here means enough for me. I watch as she fades out leaving me back in the darkness. Hurry, Selena you might be my only hope.