Friends And Flings

After lunch I went to my last class where I saw two familiar faces, one I was happy as hell to see, and one I didn't wanna see.

"Zah!"A low feminine voice squealed out.

"Honey!" I squealed back, as she hopped from some big lipped, light skin guys lap. She grasped me tight in her arms hugging the life out of me.

"I didn't know you were here!"

"It took two years, but I finally convinced my dad to let me leave that stuck up ass school. It was so boring after you left, I'm glad to have one familiar face up here besides Julian."

"Juju's here?!"

"Yeah, he's been here since his freshman year, this is his last year." Before she could speak someone cleared their throat.

"Not to be rude," The big lipped one interrupted. "but can we get some introductions."

"My bad, Zah this Robyn." She pointed to a pretty girl with big pretty eyes, and short pink hair. "That's Draya." She said with disgust, oh trust me I know Draya, the resident hoe of the Lords well at least the teenage Lords. Honey stood next to the big lipped one, "And this is Michael, my boyfriend, but everybody calls him Tyga." Oh, TRaww, yeah that's his gang name. She didn't bother introducing me to Chris, and I know why. They all greeted me while he just sat stale faced.

"So I don't get a introduction?" He asked.

"Nah Chris trust me she knows you." See Honey knows about my life cause we been rocking together since we were eight, her dad used to be a hacker for my dad until he died. When he died my dad made sure her, and her mom were well off. My dad knows about her relationship with TRaww, but he don't interfere.

"She don't know shit." He spat, okay this nigga bout to make me give him some serious act right. I walked past Honey, and the others getting straight in his face.

"Look muthafucka, don't let the fact that I'm a girl, or the fact that you just now realizing Flash got a daughter cause you to get your dome knocked off!"

"By who, your punk ass brother, and his crew?"

"Trust me I don't need my brother to handle your ass!" He stood over me, bumping me in the process, and my birthmark started burning, along with my body. I felt my hair standing on end, yup I was mad. Small hands grabbed me pulling me back, I knew they were Honey's.

"Look Chris chill, she might not be able to whoop your ass cause you a dude, but I promise if she get a hold of you, you gone wish you hadn't fucked with her."

"Man she ain't gone do shit, lil weak ass." Fuck up number one, and two. Never underestimate me, and never call me weak, I broke from Honey's hold, and uppercut his ass. I watched, the blood spew from his mouth as his head went up. He wiped the blood from his mouth, and looked at me with anger.

"Damn girl you got a hell of a punch." He said with all traces of anger gone from his face.

"The fuck? I just punched the shit out of you."

"I know, and you the first female Guardian to ever do so. I know the niggas won't hesitate to clock me, but all the chicks just pop off at the mouth." Something ain't right with this nigga, and why the fuck is my birthmark still burning? I walked up to the pretty girl with the short pink hair.

"I'm Zahra, everybody calls me Zah. I like your hair." Her pretty green eyes lit up as she shook my hand.

"I'm Robyn, but most people call me by my middle name Rihanna, or Rih. Thanks, girl it's a wig I'm taking it off when I get home. Nice punch on my dumbass friend." She must not be from here, she's got an island accent, she could be faking it. Who knows, I'll ask her later though. Draya slithered her way over to me.

"Can I help you?"

"I see you."

"Ok, and? I see you too."

"You want him, but I'm gonna let you know now you can't have him." I didn't have time for this lovin' the crew ass hoe. I took my seat as soon as my teacher came in along with the other twenty students in the class. In total I had three classes with this nigga I can't tell my dad cause he'll try to get my schedule changed, and I don't want that. I wanna just go to school, and be stuck in classes with someone I don't like just like every other student in this building. I endure having to once again introduce myself to the class, and having a few guys try to talk to me. The class was pretty simple I went over the problems he gave, and turned them in. Honey finished right behind me, she got a lot of her smarts from her dad so working with numbers was nothing for her either. About an hour later we got dismissed, and I headed to the parking lot to find my brother.

"Get in." Langston said from his drop top.

"I thought I was supposed to ride home with Julian."

"He made a stop to at Shonda's so I volunteered to get you." I smirked as we pulled on to the street away from the school. I knew why he volunteered, I got out at Langston's place. I plopped on his bed, and started taking my clothes off, while he did the same. He crawled towards me, and hovered over me.

"I ain't had you in a month, so I ain't holding nothing back." He growled out, as he plunged in to my paradise. Basically me and Langston have had this thing going on since I was thirteen, and he was fourteen. We never dated just messed around, we didn't have sex until I was fourteen. But after that it became a thing for us, he gets his, and best believe I get mines. To this day only one person in my life knows about this, and that's Honey. She was my cover, when I would sneak off campus to get it in. Langston pounded into me with no mercy, my nails raked his skin. To keep from screaming I sunk my teeth into his shoulder, and he bit my neck. That's just how we were, when it came down to getting it in we brought out the animal in each other. We've kept this under wraps for years, Langston might flirt every now, and then, but none of them chicks get him the way I get him. It's no love thing just sex, a few pet names, and kisses here and there. We wrapped up our session, then proceeded back to my house.

"Alright Zah, I'll text you when I'm home." He kissed me roughly. "Maybe." I got out the car, and headed in. Normally I'd bounce up the stairs to my room, but with the soreness in my legs, and thighs that was a definite no go. When I finally made it to the top of the stairs, and reached my room I ran myself a hot bath. Sinking in the tub the water soothe the soreness between my legs.

"Damnit Langston, with your rough ass!" I said out loud. I thought back on today, and the whole thing with my birthmark, it's never burned before. I got out of the tub throwing on my basketball shorts, and a wife beater. The smell of my mother's food downstairs was calling my name. I sprinted down the stairs since I wasn't as sore anymore, and walked in the kitchen with my family.

"So Pumpkin, how was school?" My dad ask as mom put my plate in front of me.

"It was good Daddy. Guess who I saw?"

"Who, baby?" Ma asked.

"Honey!" I squealed.

"You saw my baby!" Dad yelled, see he was the one that gave Honey that name. She was like his second daughter.

"Yeah, she's happy to see me at the school. I take a class with her." After a little more small talk, we all got settled in for the night. Everybody broke off into their own direction, I went to my room, my parents to theirs, and Julian stopped at my door.

"Yo Zah, thanks for not telling them about me not bringing you home." I nodded in response as he left to go to his room. I finished putting the right side of my hair up in Bantu knots so my curls would be fresh in the morning. After finishing the left side I noticed a big ass hickey on my neck. Fuck, thanks a lot Langston!