I'm His?

After Chris, yes Chris not Breezy dropped me off I ran to my room. Changing I thought about what he told me, that dream was just like mines except it was a woman that told me. I've never met the woman in my life, but she comes to me in my dreams telling me to be ready. And I'm like, be ready for what? She says things are gonna get worse, things I don't even know about are gonna get out of control, and that I need to stay with him through it all. I naturally assume it's Langston, til she looked at me with disgust. Her words on Langston still echo in my head.

"Girl please, that boy taking you for a ride." I didn't, and still don't believe it Langston never lead me astray I know where we stand with each other. It shocked the hell out of me when she said it was Chris. It shocked me even more when she said that I was his. How can I belong to somebody that's my enemy? But Chris had the same dream, and I just got this feeling that, that guy told him the girl was me. Could it be true though? Am I actually meant to belong to Breezy? Nah, it's impossible, even if that was true there's no way it'd happen. Our families hate each other, that'd never work. I slipped into my bed, and went to sleep.

I already know where I am, back to this dream. So I'm gonna have the same dream over, and over again.

"Girl you just gone stand there of come my way?" She asked from behind me. I trotted towards her.

"So how many times am I gonna dream of this?" She snickered.

"Baby, this a complete different dream, we saw you two hours ago. So yeah you got some insight about his dream too." I don't have time for this I just want some peaceful sleep.

"Man what is this about?"

"This is about you and him, neither of you might wanna believe it, but you need each other. And you're gonna need him first, you just gone be too damn stubborn to admit it. But let me tell you this, Langston your bed buddy, don't feel too special with him." She was really pissing me off low blowing Langston like that.

"Alright you not gonna undermine Langston too many more times in front of me." She cackled like a damn maniac. "The fuck is so funny?"

"Honey," She said with her hip jutted out, and her arms folded. "you doing all this defending shit for him, and he just. Know what that ain't my place to tell you. You gone find out." She faded leaving me alone

I sat up in bed again, what the hell does she mean I'll find out, Langston doesn't have anything to hide from me. At least I think he doesn't. I shake my head rapidly. Nah I know he doesn't have anything to hide from me. That lady from her dream doesn't know what she's talking about. Me and Langston are good, damn near perfect. I'm Chris Brown's, please far from it. I belong to nobody, but myself.