Vow

So Chris and I know that my uncle, and his aunt knew each other, we also know that we're somehow the key to ending the war between the Guardians, and the Lords. What we don't know is their relationship to each other, every time one of us ask they tell us it's not time. So today we're supposed to try it again, the same way we did it last time. I'm already tired, a little catnap won't hurt. I closed my eyes hoping nothing invades my sleep. Pffft, so much for that hope.

Selena stares at me with my Uncle Clint once again next to her. She doesn't really look too pleased to see me.

"What?" I ask.

"You're supposed to be with Chris, you can't be here without him."

"Why not?"

"What you're about to witness takes both of you. If you're not together you'll only get part of the story."

"Wake up Zahry." Uncle Clint says.

Reluctantly I wake up listening to them. Ugh might as well get ready for school. After all that bull is done I make my way to my car. Zooming to school I park in the parking lot, and proceed into the building. I see the girl that Langston cheated with, staring me down. I'm guessing she transferred 'cause I've never seen her here before. What's funny is I see her with Drays, guess that's her friend. I personally don't care as long as they both stay away from me. I see Chris pass me in the hall so I send him a small smile as he sends one back. I hate that we can't be affectionate in public like a normal couple, but I understand that it's not gonna be that way with us. My first class breezed away quickly. Then lunch rolled around, I sat with my brother, and the boys while Chris sat with his crew. My brother and Day Day left the table to go do whatever, leaving me with Langston, great.

"Zah when you gonna put this stuff in the past?" Never. "I miss you." I don't miss your ass.

"Bye Langston." I stood up to leave, but he yanked me back down.

"Sit your ass down!" Who the hell is he talking to?! Chris looks like he wants to murder Langston.

"Last time I checked my dad was Flash, not you." I left headed for my last classes, then finally my last class. Hallelu!!! I thought it would've went by peaceful, but it didn't. I'm at my seat doing my work, minding my own damn business. Draya stops right in front of my desk, she looks like a damn wild animal.

"You stay away from him!" I know exactly what she's talking about, but I won't let let her know that.

" I have no idea what you're talking about." I say playing dumb. She slams the table, and gets in my face. "You got one minute to get the hell out of my face." She stepped closer, oooh I see she wanna be bold. She was now face to face with me, I merely pushed her away, and sat down. She did nothing, like I knew she would, the thing with Draya is she hides behind her position with the Lords.

"You feeling all bad now cause he's all up your ass, baby don't feel special." She said speaking of Chris and mines relationship. "That's why my girl Leia fucked Langston." If I still felt the same about Langston I'd be hurt, but I could care less. My phone vibrates a few minutes into the lesson.