End Up Like Us

Chris P.O.V.

Something crazy is going on. I'm supposed to hate this girl. But I'm telling her I want her, and I kissed her. Like something in my chest hurts when I ain't near her, and my birthmark burns whenever I am near her. What's happening.

"Aye Clint?" I call to the guy from my dreams, yeah I can talk to him weird I know.

"Sup young blood?"

"Man I need some answers. Why am I feeling like this about Zah? And why is she so important to me like you say she is?"

"Believe me Chris there's a reason behind all this madness. Y'all both gonna find some things out soon. I know you want answers now, but if you rush you only gonna get part of the answer. I was right when I told you she would need you right?"

"Yeah." I nodded knowing he couldn't see.

"Then trust me Clint Clint got this." He laughed, I could just see his gold fade as I pictured him laughing. I heard a snapping sound bringing me back to reality.

"Yeah what's up?" I turned to Zah.

"You spaced out."

"My bad, what were you saying."

"Remember that time you caught me on a late run?"

"Yeah."

"Well there's a reason why I was out that late, I had a dream similar to yours." I looked at her wide eyed.

"So you knew I was talking about you?" She shook her head.

"No I thought it was just a coincidence, but the woman in my dreams told me somewhat the same thing that the guy told you."

"How do you feel about it?"

"I try to ignore it, it can't be true. That just can't happen between us, we can be friends but it's gotta be under wraps." I nodded, I wanted to push, but I'll take what I can get at least she letting a nigga in.

"I can handle that. I think I need to get you home friend." She smiled, man it's beautiful, and got in the car. Pulling up to her house I saw that Nigga Langston, he didn't look too happy. Zah smiled, and hopped out ignoring his millions of questions. I finally made it home where I just sat there thinking. I heard a noise in my dad's office, so I did something I haven't done since I was little, I snuck to his office. Peaking through the crack of the door I could see him holding something, talking to it.

"I miss you being here kiddo, but I know you're way better in heaven than we are in this hell we call life. It's tough not seeing you, but bests believe they gonna get theirs." Who the hell is he talking about, and what did they do to the person in the picture he's holding? At least I assume it's a picture, I hear my dad moving around so I run back to my room. What could my dad be hiding, he's always told me everything. This is a little strange, I showered and all that other shit before I went to sleep.