The Boys / HHH

Adam : Dude its incredible that your here in NXT. Did your contract with Ring of Honor run out?

Chris : Yeah, that were offering a decent amount of money but, I turned them down. To be honest, I've wanted to wrestle here since I was a kid. So when they offered me a deal, I took it quick.

Bobby : Well maybe you can become a new member of The Undisputed Era. Then you could meet Strong.

Chris : Maybe. You never know. Maybe I'm coming for you NXT Championship Cole.

Adam : Yeah right Denton. I'd kick your ass so bad. Your a newbie here man, you gotta earn a chance at my title baby.

I smiled at Adam as he smiled back. Adam and I met back in ROH, same with Fish. I'd met O'Reilly last month at an ROH show. We hit if off well and we've been friends since.

Chris :Oh have you guys seen Keith anywhere? I wanted to see him again.

"Oh Lee? Uh I haven't seen him." Kyle said

"Bro I think Hunter wanted to see you." Bobby said "His office is down the hallway. You cant miss it."

I nod, waving goodbye to the group. I arrived to Hunters office, walking in to be greeted by the king of kings.

"Denton. It's good to see you arrived in one piece. How is the WWE experience so far?" Hunter asked

"Well it's been cool so far. I met back up with my boys Cole, Fish and O'Reilly. I met them back in TNA and it's great that I can see them again." I replied

"That's great to hear that you know people around here. But I have an idea for your debut match tonight. I want you to battle Johnny Gargano, TLC match."

"Woah my first match is with Gargano? This is gonna be crazy good. The fans are gonna love it."

"Its going to be the main event tonight. Right after the Ripley, Kai match for the NXT Women's Championship. You guys better put on a classic you hear me?"

"Yes sir, I cant wait."

"Ok I'll see you later on then."

I leave Hunter's office with a huge smile on my face. First NXT match with Johnny Gargano are you kidding me?

"Hey Chris. Why you smiling man?"

"Oh shit Keith what up man. It's great to see you bro." I replied happily

"Aye man I'm chillin. I'm feeling good for what's next. What about you man?"

"I saw Hunter 5 minutes ago and he told me I'm gonna face Johnny Gargano tonight in a TLC match. Main event match after The NXT Women's Championship match."

"Woah, so your gonna get your ass kicked by Gargano tonight? Man I feel bad for you."

"Who said I was going to get my ass kicked tonight? Its gonna be a good match, maybe a classic."

"Bruh if you loose your first match I'm gonna have to kick your ass myself you feel me?"

I laughed same as Keith. He was a joker in TNA, a great worker in the ring. I trust that dude with my life, we've been friends for years.

*****

Later that night

I made my way to gorilla, ready to make my entrance. My theme song was and has been for 6 years, The Struggle Within by Metallica. Hunter personally got in touch with Metallica and they agreed for me to use it in WWE. I would just have to pay them a yearly fee for the theme song to avoid a lawsuit.

Johnny Gargano made his entrance, to be greeted by a huge pop of cheers from the crowd. It made me a little nervous. It's hard to get a crowd behind you, that's why so many wrestlers get put on the undercard for most of your career.

My theme song hit, the crowd going 50/50 between boos and cheers. Johnny was in the ring, staring at me. I grabbed onto the top rope, clearing it, landing on my feet. I throw my hands in the air to be met by a mixed reaction from the crowd.

*****

20 minutes later

Johnny and I were both on the mat, exhausted. It was back and forth for the entire match. He got to his feet first, pulling me up. He backed up a little, and fired a Super Kick to my face, it connected. He hit the mat and pinned me.

1.
2-

I kicked out, leaving him in shock. He picks me up, hitting a top rope missle drop kick. I get up, punching his face. He returns the favor, however I reverse it, hitting my Finisher, the Lunar Destroyer (Running Knee Smash)

1.
2.
3.

"Here is your winner, Chris Denton." The announcer says