Fifty

It's almost 10 in the evening and Sarawat's still on the football field, playing soccer all by himself. He sighed before going to the bench to drink from his water bottle...

"Wat, don't over work yourself! You know you get all sick when you continue playing with your wet shirt on. Come and change.." A bitter smile escaped from his lips, remembering the time Tine keeps on scolding him for playing with a sweaty shirt on. He chuckles before looking off the distance.

His eyes landed on the bleachers, where Tine was sitting during a major football event. He could still see Tine on the bleachers, staring at him with a smile. He shake his head off, trying to get rid of the vision. But Tine was still there. He squints his eyes and saw that Tine is already walking towards him.

He quickly stands up to flee from the football field, when a hand grabs his own. He turns around to see Tine, looking at him while biting his lips. He took his hand back, rubbing both of his eyes, thinking that he is only dreaming.

"If you keep rubbing your eyes like that, it'll pop out of it's sockets." And then reality hits him. He is not dreaming. It's real. And he's right infront of him.

He quickly wraps his arms around the other boy, not wanting to let him go again. Tine also did the same, hiding his smile. Oh how he missed hugging Sarawat.

"Tine, I'm sorry. It's not what you think. I don't like Pam. She forced me to hug and kiss her." Sarawat said while sobbing, making the other guy giggle.

After a minute long hug, they both pulled away, Wat wiping his tears away like a little kid. Tine sighed before sitting down.

"But why are you here? I know you still hate me." Sarawat said with a pout. Tine shakes his head before holding his ex boyfriend's hand.

"I'm actually here to have a proper closure with you." After hearing that, Sarawat's heart breaks into pieces. He was expecting Tine to let him fix their relationship.

Sarawat only nodded with a bitter smile plastered on his face. Tine noticed this, but he tries hard not to react. The boy's state is strong enough to make him cry.

"I am happy now. Happy with what I have. So, I'm here to tell you to be happy and well. Let's burried everything from the past. Everything that we had. I want to forget it." Sarawat couldn't stand it anymore. He stands up, trying to run away, but Tine was holding his hand.

"And start all over with you..." His eyes widened before facing Tine again, who is smiling at him. He smiles widely before pulling Tine for a hug.

"I thought you're don with me.." Sarawat mumbles.

"If I was then I should not be here, right?" Ti e responded before cupping Sarawat's face, planting a kiss on his lips.