Forty Four

Third Person's POV

Sarawat and his friends are having a discussion on what happened earlier. He explained how strict Tine's brother is, which got his friends curious about who's his boyfriend's brother?

"Like, he literally seperated us. He placed a boundary between me and Tine." Sarawat explained while eating his food.

"Then how are you and Tine going to do it?" Boss whispered, which earned him a smack on the head. Man chuckled before leaning in and telling his plans.

"I'll take care of his brother. When he comes here, I'm gonna tell it to his face. Stop being bitter and let them live peacefully!" Sarawat just shakes his head before spotting the two boys they are talking about.

"Are you sure you're going to say that? They're here! Act normal." And with that, they acted like a bunch of fools who pretends to eat quietly.

Man took a deep breath before facing Tine and Type. He went silent for a moment, not until Type decided to break his stare.

"What are you looking at?" Type asked while raising an eyebrow. Man cleared his throat before smiling at him.

"Is this fate? I've been searching for you! Finally, you're standing here infront of me in full glory." Tine looks at his brother, confused of what came out of Man's mouth.

"Do I know you? I don't remember anything. I've never been associated with a person like you." Type scoffed back. Sarawat and Tine had an eye contact, giving each other winks.

"If you let me, P'Type. I would marry you right now. You're the only one I want to see every time I wake up. I'll even send you good night texts." Type just had it and went over to the step and tried to grab Man's neck.

"You asshole!" Good thing his brother's right beside him or else they'll find Man's body lying around, lifeless.

"Ah, P' let's go over there. You want books right? Let's read over there!" Tine pulled his brother with him until they got away from the three boys.

"Thank you, Man. Now, they hate us even more." Sarawat said before clicking his tongue.

"That was the guy I was telling you guys! He's the one I've been following in every seminars here! This is fate!" Man exclaimed like Type didn't tried to end his life infront of his friend.

Sarawat just nodded before thinking of another plan to shoo Type from his boyfriend.