Thirty Five

Tine's POV

The next morning, I called Type and told him to come over and take Third with him. So, as soon as they arrived, I told them the story of what happened last night at Sarawat's place.

"What?! You two kissed?!" Type said with a frustrated and shocked face. I sighed before nodding.

"So that means Sarawat has feelings for you? I mean, he could have kissed your forehead. But instead, he went for your lips." Third commented.

"I don't know, guys. But what if he's just doing it for....nothing?" Things started flooding my head. What if Sarawat's only doing this for fun? What if he's just messing with my feelings? I admit, I fell for him.

"You need to ask him about what he feels towards you, Tine. There could be something!" Type said while putting his shoes on, so as Third.

"You have your music training later, right?" Third asked. I nodded as I grab my bag and sling it on my shoulder. Should I really ask him?

We went out of my unit and headed to the university. On our way their, I was just staring outside, thinking of the possibilities. What if he really have feelings for me?

We arrived at the university and we went to our respective faculties. On my way to our classroom, I came across Green. Oh God, not again. He quickly spotted me and sprints towards my current position.

"Hi Tine! I haven't seen you for so long!" He said while clinging to my arms. I got used to Green being this clingy. Cause whenever I try removing his arms, he'll still stick to me.

"Green, I need to go to my classroom."

"I'll walk you to your classroom!" He said excitedly. I sighed before walking. When we arrived, he fixes my collar before walking away. I took a sit and our classes has started.

°
When our class ended, I went out of the classroom like I was in a rush. I want to eat now, I'm so hungry. I forgot to eat breakfast.

I arrived extra early at the cafeteria cause I can't spot both Third and Type. So, I ordered my food first and find a seat. I sighed before eating my sandwich, staring off at the distance. Until someone pressed a cold drink on my cheeks, making me flinch.

I look over at whoever did that and it was P'Mil. I smiled at him before hitting him playfully.

"Yah, P! Don't do that! It's cold." I said before biting down on my sandwich. He took a seat beside me, handing me over the other drink he have.

"I bought that for you. You can't refuse." He said before drinking his. I thanked him before drinking the juice. It was refreshing.

"So, who are you waiting for?" He asked while facing me.

"I'm actually waiting for Type and Third. I went here extra early." I chuckled before gulping the juice down.

He nods, still staring at me. I looked back at him and he just smiled at me.

"Ey Tine! Sorry, our professor---Oh! Sorry to interrupt!" Type said before running away, dragging Third with him.

I heard P'Mil chuckled. He already had finished his juice drink.

"I'll go now, Tine. See you later." He said before standing up and ruffling my hair.

"What a boy magnet!" Type suddenly said while sitting infront of me with a tray on his hand.

"So, tell us what we have just witnessed." Third teased. I rolled my eyes at him before eating my sandwich. Seriously, this guys won't let me live.